NGD - Jackson SLS3

Yep! Damn right about the necks. The one on mine is the thicker neck, my King V's is definitely thinner! But this one is just so much easier to navigate, so I'm happy it's no compromise to playability!

What did you all think about the clip out of curiosity?

Haha... took me about 40 seconds until I noticed what it was. Would be nice to hear it in a the mix. It's got the so typical warm, but slightly muddy character of the JB's mids and you can tell it's a mark 4 because it's so bone-dry.

Killer guitar man! I've had a plethora of pickup in my slsmg and settled on the blackouts. I can get the sounds I want out of it in a miriad of situations. From my jsx to a guitar students 10w chinese thing :lol:

Those sls3's look perfect in white too.

Congrats man, that's a beauty!

I hear you on the Jackson/Seymour combo, that's my choice as well and I'm totally happy with it. Except I don't have any endorsements, and at this point wouldn't even need it since I'm more than set already. :D

Well, unfortunately, I'm not going to set up and buy new strings of the same type etc to please the forum. I did my usuall set up which was going to happen anyway because the guitar was in E! But if you want to donate some strings to me etc, I'm happy to do more tests :)

lol!

weird...my KV2 has the exact same neck my SL1 had

Arg a little:
San dimas/Ontario period was special for neck: everything different (client/shop or builder profil choice)
In endind 90 Jackson change neck profil
Same in 97
My warrior pro (begin 90) have standard neck but my RR pro (ending 90) have a standard neck too. And both neck haven't same profil.