NGD - Sabre Wraith (pics)

Haha no worries man, i am fluent both in english and spanish, my mum is english, nothing to do with language i am simply quoting what Chris (Sabre guitars luthier) told me regarding the slanted bridge pickup. Any further queries may be best discussed with him-'bullshit' or not, it didnt matter to me tbh :headbang:

I meant Chris and not you actually, sorry about that! Seems he's British so maybe he's just trying to class up a simpler concept. It reminds me of when people say 22 fret guitars have better sounding neck pickups because they put the pickup in the sweet spot of the 2nd octave harmonic (directly under where the 24th fret is), which sounds great and all until you realize that the specific harmonic node in question only applies to open strings and the 12th fret. :lol:

No worries man :)
As i said i dont know if he is trying to make something sound better than it is, but i guess from my perspective i dont have a reason to doubt his claim and its not as if i had to pay extra to have the pickup angled; so its no big deal to me as the end user :headbang: