NGD The long impatient slumber begins.

Phryg3

Emo Hunter
Feb 18, 2008
I'm not certain if you guys do picstories here or if this is the correct place to put this thread but, eh what the hell.

Mods feel free to delete this if it isn't allowed.

938d_1.jpg

Should sometime mid next week.

The hibernation begins.

Photo1.jpg

Photo2.jpg

Photo3.jpg

Photo4.jpg

Fuck you EMS, I'm paying through the ass for your service and Japan isn't that far from Oregon, that box should be at my door now!

What? EMS is one of the best shippers ever, like seriously. Pwns the shit out of crap shippers like DHL, which have been known for either breaking or losing shit, and they dont replace what they lose/break.

All depends on how much you paid for hte shipping(I/e, with boat or plane) and stuff. When did you order it?

I recall when i ordered a Airsoft gun from hongkong with EMS, it took.. a day? From hong kong to norway. Came in perfect condition on the door. Pretty hefty mailservice if you ask me, lol

Try 115 USD for a shipping fee. It shipped almost 4 days ago.

Hey Failure, I live in Sherwood, its about a 15-30 min drive to Portland from my house.

Have you in to Apple lately?

IMG_4895.jpg

Seems you're trying just a little hard to look like alexi man... this be your reference?

Nah my fingernails have been black since I was thirteen.

Alexi is good but not near good enough to warrant copying.

EDIT and looking at at a close up of him, he's kind of an ugly MF anyway.

Being a Teenage Gothic Drag Queen was never my thing but hey! Who am I to judge what goes into your bottom?

A truly epic phrase but nonetheless I'd rater not have other dudes hypothesizing about what they'd like to stick up my ass. Thanks for the consideration. :yuk: