ITT: Dred is ranting about life. If you don't care, don't fucking read it.

why is this thread still here? wasn't a new year's resolution thread? :p

sleepy.gif

I had a piece of pizza last night, and it made me so nauseous I ralfed.

211.3 as of this morning, I'm also up to 1 hour on the elliptical as well as 30 min on the bike + weights.

For lunch I had 2 slices of 50 cal bread, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 1/2 bannana w/ a tablespoon of peanut butter, and 2 pickle spears.

not really. I'm too damned lazy to actually keep track of everything, but I keep a rough tally in my head. Im eating around 1200 cal a day, but Im also burning off roughly 800 @ teh jim

lol well keeping it down to 1200 plus exercise may not be the best idea but it's good anyways, don't need to be 100% precise if you're doing it that way.

lol, you really want a thread of your own again, don't cha?

aaaah, the good old days when everyone had one... *feels slightly nostalgic*

lol, you really want a thread of your own again, don't cha?

aaaah, the good old days when everyone had one... *feels slightly nostalgic*

1.) I started the "Ask ____" threads on COT:OT
2.) The purpose of this thread was exactly that. Self-importance.
3.) I'm awesome enough to deserve my own thread. Everyone else can suck it.

I will use this thread instead of making a new one. Funny thing is, when this thread was made I was really healthy and only like 15 pounds away from my goal, then I just let everything get out of control and I gained a fucktonne of weight. I went up to 225lbs :erk: So last week (7 days ago to be exact) I started on my diet again and exercising moderately and I went from 222lbs to 215.4 today :lol: It's still really bad but, it's a good start imo. I hoping to get down to 180-190, which shouldn't take too long, 2-3 months I'm thinking. So everyone laugh at me for getting so fat but myeh, at least I'm trying now :lol:

So everyone laugh at me for getting so fat but myeh, at least I'm trying now :lol:

*points and laughs at the fat kid*

Seriously though, good luck....not like you need it or anything. This thread should be turned into the "Post why you suck and have a bunch of internet fags make fun of you 'til the point of self motivation."

*bump*

Well folks, this is it. I put my mind to something, and it looks like I'm actually going to do it.

Catch ya on the flipside COBOT.