Define "Having a life".

Having a life means writing only short posts on a forum, regardless of your postcount, since if you spend more than 10 minutes typing before clicking the "Post Reply" button, you're a nerd dedicated to something. Which in other words mean not having a life. That's the only reasonable explenation I can give based on experiences on this board.

I keep my posts short because if I write essays, People lose interest. Im not concerned in the slightest of my post count/posts per day score at all. In fact im not really bothered about anyones, apart from profanity's which is just a joke. Im sorry that I hurt your feelings.

Whiteboy said:
Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't make head nor nail of that uber-babble you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizure. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

I suppose I should have some sympathy for your handicap. You are obviously paralyzed from the neck up. You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't living proof that stupid people should not breed; if your weren't so fat that all the restaurants in town have signs that say: "Maximum Occupancy: 80 Patrons OR You.", or if your face wasn't the strongest form of natural contraception available. Who am I kidding? You would.

In conclusion, thank you. We were all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. Now get the hell out of here!

Stop using random insult generators.

Whiteboy said:
Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't make head nor nail of that uber-babble you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizure. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

I suppose I should have some sympathy for your handicap. You are obviously paralyzed from the neck up. You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't living proof that stupid people should not breed; if your weren't so fat that all the restaurants in town have signs that say: "Maximum Occupancy: 80 Patrons OR You.", or if your face wasn't the strongest form of natural contraception available. Who am I kidding? You would.

In conclusion, thank you. We were all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. Now get the hell out of here!

So I tell the swamp donkey to sock me before I park my trunky in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick me yardballs.

^That's how swear real man.

Ralf said:
So I tell the swamp donkey to sock me before I park my trunky in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick me yardballs.

^That's how swear real man.
Ralf I love you, man!!!:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: havign a life
well i go out to the beach and goto clubs and drink with my friends etc etc ...... is that a life?