Summer Plans

The Emptier

t3h b3aSt0rZ
Oct 28, 2006
Columbus, OH/Bay Area, CA
www.facebook.com
What is everyones plans this summer? going anywhere special? just chillin at home? tell all!

i'm going to be working my ass off for my new amp, and i'll go to pittsburg penn, to visit my dad whose gonna be there for 3 months working on a movie. hopefully i can drive up to philly and see some shows (possible meet some other COBOT'ers?).

oh and obviously hang with friends and play guitar a lot

I think I'll have a job by then, so I'll be working and just chilling.
I was thinking about building a guitar :p since I love creating stuff, bit ambitious, but I'll give it a shot hehe.

Working, becoming a cop, drinking, building my house, having furious sex, and relearning how to play guitar properly

Finding a job to get a new guitar and amp, playing guitar, partying, chillin, going to the movies, drinking, trying (probably in vain) to get laid, going to shows, yadda yadda, the good shit...

What is everyones plans this summer? going anywhere special? just chillin at home? tell all!

i'm going to be working my ass off for my new amp, and i'll go to pittsburg penn, to visit my dad whose gonna be there for 3 months working on a movie. hopefully i can drive up to philly and see some shows (possible meet some other COBOT'ers?).

oh and obviously hang with friends and play guitar a lot

uh oh.

:lol:

I'm planning on going to Europe

Working, becoming a cop, drinking, building my house, having furious sex, and relearning how to play guitar properly

Are you really trying to become a cop? Today a co-worker and I were talking about people who choose to be cops and their personalities.

Now, on topic, coming from South America it's still hard for me to think of this time of the year as summer, but now that I am in the North I should get used to it... hmmm. Hopefully I'll do some traveling, hopefully to Istanbul or anywhere nice and sunny. Or maybe I'll just go back home, to Brazil. I'll be working for the most part, though...