ITT: Dred is ranting about life. If you don't care, don't fucking read it.

i can relate some with Dred and Cris so what i've got is everyone falls once in awhile, but it takes real guts to stand up again, knowing that you can be hit again, but if you do, you will rise again.
god knows the hell i've been living for the past 3 years. 3 years, and every single day i think i giving up, but fuck! i have nothing left to lose, so i'll give them hell back.
/finish my rant too

i can relate some with Dred and Cris so what i've got is everyone falls once in awhile, but it takes real guts to stand up again, knowing that you can be hit again, but if you do, you will rise again.
god knows the hell i've been living for the past 3 years. 3 years, and every single day i think i giving up, but fuck! i have nothing left to lose, so i'll give them hell back.
/finish my rant too

I say find something you're passionate about (or something that would be good for you) and go balls to the wall, all out in an attempt to reach that goal.

Same with you Cris. Where are you living now (Sorry, I'm not up to date with the personal lives of the residents of COB:OT)? Do you have any plans to finish school? I'd personally say stay away from crazy drugs, and cut back on your drinking. I drink quite a bit, but I'm not an alcoholic, and I black out on rare circumstances (St. Paddys Day, my birthday.) That shit ain't healthy.

Making an itinerary or a schedule could help.

I plan on it. I have a daily planner that I'm going to use, wall calenders at work (mainly to mark off the days I've quit smoking,) a notebook for the gym to keep track of my progress and daily routine, and other assorted means of organization.

p.s.- You know those youtube videos where the people take pictures of themselves once a day, every day for like 3 years? I'm thinking about doing that, for my own personal use to track my progress. Also, I bought a scale today, and I want to track my daily weight using Excel. Is that too geeky??

Just don't get too caught up in the planning man, and go for it, you seem seriously, but sometimes people build up a lot of steam them they get to frustrated and overwhelmed and put it off.

Just don't get too caught up in the planning man, and go for it, you seem seriously, but sometimes people build up a lot of steam them they get to frustrated and overwhelmed and put it off.

If I get overwhelmed, I'll call an audible (football reference for you foreign weirdos :p) and amend things as I see fit. I don't need to track my progress on excel, but I think it would be interesting, and something that would keep me busy for a bit at night, taking up the time I would normally spend at a bar or whatever.

p.s.- You know those youtube videos where the people take pictures of themselves once a day, every day for like 3 years? I'm thinking about doing that, for my own personal use to track my progress. Also, I bought a scale today, and I want to track my daily weight using Excel. Is that too geeky??

Nah it's not. Homer did it :lol:.

If I get overwhelmed, I'll call an audible (football reference for you foreign weirdos :p) and amend things as I see fit. I don't need to track my progress on excel, but I think it would be interesting, and something that would keep me busy for a bit at night, taking up the time I would normally spend at a bar or whatever.

:lol: I'm on the same road as you right now, well, I'm on a diet, and I exercise daily because I gained a fucktonne of weight :lol:. I take in 1200 calories a day, plus I try to burn at least 500, unless I'm lazy, but there's a lot of math involved but basically 3500 calories = 1 pound of fat. If my body naturally burns 3200 a day in I'm in a coma, then if I only take in 1200, that's 1500+ burned, plus 500 more. That;s 2000 a day. that's like 2-3 pounds a week.

I can give you the actual mathematics and shit if you're interested. Calorie counting is tedious but it pays off imo. I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks.

Same with you Cris. Where are you living now (Sorry, I'm not up to date with the personal lives of the residents of COB:OT)? Do you have any plans to finish school? I'd personally say stay away from crazy drugs, and cut back on your drinking. I drink quite a bit, but I'm not an alcoholic, and I black out on rare circumstances (St. Paddys Day, my birthday.) That shit ain't healthy.

I am living in Seattle and yes, I have plans of going back to school, but not necessarily finishing my degree. I know it sounds crazy, but oh, well. I am split between going to nursing school or getting a degree in psychology, so I can be a chemical dependency counselor (heh:erk:).

And yeah, I've been cutting down on the drinking binges. Feeling like shit the next day is totally not worth the partying the previous night. Plus, one tends to do retarded shit when under the influence.

I am living in Seattle and yes, I have plans of going back to school, but not necessarily finishing my degree. I know it sounds crazy, but oh, well. I am split between going to nursing school or getting a degree in psychology, so I can be a chemical dependency counselor (heh:erk:).

What I would suggest (and you don't have to listen to a fucking word I have to say) is if you were so close to getting your degree, just finish it up right quick and start on getting another one. Get your bachelors in 2 different fields, it could only help...right?

And yeah, I've been cutting down on the drinking binges. Feeling like shit the next day is totally not worth the partying the previous night. Plus, one tends to do retarded shit when under the influence.

Amen. There's nothing worse than waking up in the morning regretting something (or someone) you did the night before. I have been that mistake, I should know :lol:

I had a dream Dred came to my house and I showed him how to lose weigh. No word of a fucking lie. Weird. It was lulzy cuz in my dream he looked like this the whole time:

lolwuttt.png