I need help, but I don't think it'll help

I wouldnt have brought this to an online forum, but I needed to respond to things stated about me in this thread. I felt the full story needed to be told so I didnt spare any details. I will remove the post later tonight though. One day on the forum is enough, I just wanted to get my side of the story out.

SSJ4SephirothX said:
:lol: WTF? Shut the shit up beotch!

Triple SHOE!!!
:zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

pffft. :Smug:

it was a joke my man. and seriously, all smartass comments aside...the warm fuzzies can get awfully warm and awfully fuzzy, but love is a whole different animal, its the part that sucks. its the hard work behind the warm fuzzies, its putting up with the shit you havent known her long enough to put up with. its a word people throw around a lot that should mean a whole lot more than it does. love is not an emotion, its an act, even when you dont like them very much at the time.

end rant.

oneshotendsthiswar said:
pffft. :Smug:

it was a joke my man. and seriously, all smartass comments aside...the warm fuzzies can get awfully warm and awfully fuzzy, but love is a whole different animal, its the part that sucks. its the hard work behind the warm fuzzies, its putting up with the shit you havent known her long enough to put up with. its a word people throw around a lot that should mean a whole lot more than it does. love is not an emotion, its an act, even when you dont like them very much at the time.

end rant.
I'm sorry you feel that way. No matter. Your opinion has no effect on me nor does it make anything different.

so just out of curiosity, did you even read that post? all im saying is that infatuation is what you feel, love is what you do, and it takes longer than a couple weeks to really decide to love someone. you are more than welcome to do whatever the hell you feel like you need to do, but let the record state that i wasnt just being a jackass that time.

Online relationships can make you feel like there is a lot more behind it than there really is. You feel no inhibitions when you speak with someone over a computer, and you end up telling them very personal things very quickly. This leads to people bonding with each other and becoming close to each other right away. Everything seems to be so perfect, you'll even convince yourself that this person was meant for you and you will be together forever and ever etc... The fact is that these relationships are based on extreme expectations of perfection which ultimately are not fulfilled. You then have the problem of someone having to move away from their home, job, and family or the relationship is dead from the start. This is why online relationships statistically have a slim chance of working out the way you want them to. Enjoy it in the beginning though, when everything is oh so perfect.

The internet is a new way to meet and date people, but compared to actually meeting someone in person, the internet is usually a waste of time. Thats just because people almost always find some common ground and easy conversation with another random person online. In real life standing in front of someone, you need the chemistry for that to work. In a real life situation, you know from the start if there is something between you, but online you really dont know until youve met the person. So you could go on for months in an online relationship before you find out that there is no real chemistry there.

(skip this post if you dun like drama and irony)

Fatal, you dated a girl online for 9 months, and she broke up with you cause you blew her off for 6 of those 9 months, and now that she found someone who truly cares for her, you are trying to get her back.

Lets say you DID get her back? Well THEN what? You think she is going to move to MI to live with you and your mother? LOL I don't think so. If you believe long distance relationships never work out then why are you trying to get back with her?

I am laughing so hard.. So fucking funny how you only woke up out of your 6 month gaming coma only 2 weeks ago and found your girl has moved on with her life. Ever since you found out about her and steve you been trying to get her back, and last time I checked, she lives in IL and you live in MI (thats umm.. long distance).

You got no room to talk buddy, and you are the last person on earth who should be giving relationship advice, expecially about long distance relationships. So bite your tounge, and get a job.

@bambi avatar: he does have a strong point there about distance relationships, however long his gaming coma lasted
or at least i agree
over internet you don't notice as many details as you would in person, and it doesn't even have to be about fine details... put bluntly, you're less likely to get hooked up to someone unattractive physically than you would in person
though it also means relatively lesser details about personality, attitude, and so on
so through this "detail masking", you spend a lot more time with that person, your interest doesn't dry out as quickly, and as time goes you accumulate shared things
and then you meet and there's the final challenge...

i guess distance relationships are just stupid haha, and also impractical and generally a big risk

personally, i like risks from time to time :cool:

Oh_the_Drama.jpg