OMGGGG! Help ME!

Wings of a dream said:
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Alright shut up Gonzo, you know it might be funny if Scalpel or somebody else sayd it, but with you, it's just stupid (like you). So just learn when to and when not to say things.

Don't be such a jackass (and a noob) and MAYBEEE some day you might be liked here.

haha, you're pretty upset... relax dude, you also annoy me sometimes, but there is no bad blood... this is just a forum :cool:

on the other hand, i really don't care if i'm not liked...:p

Wings of a dream said:
To cut a long story short, I slept with this girl a few weeks a go (without protection), and had only met her about a month before, and she calls me to say she is pregnant. She wants to keep the baby too.

She's a great girl and that, but obviously it's too soon. I'm great with kids in small doses, not sure about the whole 24/7 thing though. also, I can barely afford to feed myself, let alone a second mouth.

Any comments/advice?

like, how long should I wait before pushing her down the stairs?

Alright, I lost you at, "I slept with this girl," I know you're lying.

Anyway, the smart thing to do would have been getting her a morning after pill the day after you slept with her. If those exist in your country... zing! Anyway, I'd say you're flushed, Venezuelito :)

LadyValerie said:
Alright, I lost you at, "I slept with this girl," I know you're lying.

Anyway, the smart thing to do would have been getting her a morning after pill the day after you slept with her. If those exist in your country... zing! Anyway, I'd say you're flushed, Venezuelito :)

Right! You always gotta have one of those!