idiocy at its finest

Obsolete666

Dec 5, 2002
Mattoon, IL
last summer, i met this girl in an online chatroom on msn and we started talking about music and our favorite bands. when i said that i liked pantera, she told me she hated them because........SHE THINKS THEY'RE A METALLICA RIPOFF!!!!! how the fuck could anyone think that pantera ripped off metallica? this leads me to believe one of three things: A. she's never listened to either band before B. she is tone deaf C. she has her heard shoved too far up either her ass or metallica's ass. thoughts anyone?

Obsolete666 said:
last summer, i met this girl in an online chatroom on msn and we started talking about music and our favorite bands. when i said that i liked pantera, she told me she hated them because........SHE THINKS THEY'RE A METALLICA RIPOFF!!!!! how the fuck could anyone think that pantera ripped off metallica? this leads me to believe one of three things: A. she's never listened to either band before B. she is tone deaf C. she has her heard shoved too far up either her ass or metallica's ass. thoughts anyone?

She's full of shit, but really, you met her in an MSN chatroom. Could you really expect much better? :err:

Bah, that's nothing.

I told a girl once that my favorite band was Iron Maiden and she responded: Yeah, they sound like Rage Against the Machine...

blade golem said:
She's full of shit, but really, you met her in an MSN chatroom. Could you really expect much better? :err:
good point
Esteban said:
I told a girl once that my favorite band was Iron Maiden and she responded: Yeah, they sound like Rage Against the Machine...
wow, i didn't think that anyone could be any dumber than thinking pantera is a metallica ripoff, but esteban proved me wrong. oh well....

One poser girl surprised me by saying she was actually a pretty big Metallica fan. I asked her what album was her favorite. She said her fave was their debut album, the Black Album.

And you remembered this from last summer because...?

I should imagine this girl was one of the smartest people in MSN chat. I used to be a regular at TeenMusic, heh. I used to verbally abuse anyone who was illiterate.

@Guardian of Darkness: i just decided to post this because i wanted to read other people's opinions on this, just to see if i wasn't alone in thinking she was a total jackass (i knew i wasn't alone, i just wanted to see what other people thought)