idiocy at its finest

Blade Golem said:
She's full of shit, but really, you met her in an MSN chatroom. Could you really expect much better? :err:

Yeah, metalheads in chatrooms are idiots.

Here's an example...Cannibal Corpse, Exhumed, Hypocrisy, Cattle Decapitation, Vader, Death, Possessed, Morbid Angel, Nile, and many like death metal bands are considered crap in a chat room i go to. And you're automatically considered the room's mallcore faggot for liking anything about them. :erk:

ShadowOfDeath said:

Here's an example...Cannibal Corpse, Exhumed, Hypocrisy, Cattle Decapitation, Vader, Death, Possessed, Morbid Angel, Nile, and many like death metal bands are considered crap in a chat room i go to. And you're automatically considered the room's mallcore faggot for liking anything about them. :erk:
Ha, that sounds like quite an tasteful chatroom.

ShadowOfDeath said:
Here's an example...Cannibal Corpse, Exhumed, Hypocrisy, Cattle Decapitation, Vader, Death, Possessed, Morbid Angel, Nile, and many like death metal bands are considered crap in a chat room i go to. And you're automatically considered the room's mallcore faggot for liking anything about them.
Dude, what chatroom do you go to?? the most extreme, underground one?

ShadowOfDeath said:

While some of those bands I would agree with them are not great,(Cannibal Corpse, Cattle Decapitation, and Morbid Angel to a lesser extent) I wouldn't write them off as morons quite yet...well fuck it, they are to a certain extent at least. Could you name some bands they've mentioned liking? That should tell alot, although if your considered a mallcore faggot for listening to Death, and Possessed...well, somebody needs to slap the fuck out of them.

I doubt she was a real metal fan. Both Metallica (pre Load) and Pantera have a thrashy sound. People who don't listen to metal could possibly think that the bands sound similar because of that.

I don't even know why they hire blonds in record stores that have good metal in their catalogs. My ex went to check and see if they had Blind Guardian's early stuff in their catalog and this ditz behind the counter goes "Oh, let's see here, we have... erm... Battle Eons of Fear" and the manager comes up behind her and goes "No, it's BATTALIONS of Fear!" Are these humanoids spawned out of idiot spacepods or what?!

Aida_Melodica said:
I don't even know why they hire blonds in record stores that have good metal in their catalogs. My ex went to check and see if they had Blind Guardian's early stuff in their catalog and this ditz behind the counter goes "Oh, let's see here, we have... erm... Battle Eons of Fear" and the manager comes up behind her and goes "No, it's BATTALIONS of Fear!" Are these humanoids spawned out of idiot spacepods or what?!

:lol: :loco:

People who don't know about metal say dumb things. I've seen both Marilyn Manson and Moby described as "Death Metal" in mainstream magazines, and when someone was playing a Morbid Angel CD on the common room's communal stereo, one of my friends said "I don't know how people can listen to this grunge music, it all sounds the same".