I need help, but I don't think it'll help

Last night I went to my buddy's house to try to get my mind off of things. Things as in mainly her. It didn't help. I can't escape this. Last night, we were hanging out, watching a Chappelle DVD and I just stood up and walked out of the room. Everyone was just like "Hey, where are you going?" and I don't remember what I said but I think it was something like "Nowhere". I go out and go into the living room. I sit on the couch for a minute then I go outside. I'm standing in front of my truck then I just fall to the ground and curl up into a ball. My emotions took me over.....

If it wasn't for my best friend, I don't know if I would be alive right now. I was in bad shape. Nothing is going right for me right now (yet) but it's hard for me to concentrate on anything when you can't get her off of my mind.

I was supposed to go out tonight but I called it off because I missed her.

I was at Kim's house at her daughter's third birthday party. Kim and I were outside and we saw a Bald Eagle. It was the first time I have ever really seen one so I text messaged Brianna. The eagle made me think of her. We exchanged a couple messages and she asked when I was going home because she missed me. She's been sick (I wish I was near her so I could take care of her) so her voice is a little gone. She said that she missed me and I said that I missed her too and that I probably wasn't going to go home until tomorrow. I get over to Brandon's and blah blah. They try dragging me to a party and I was just too shakey (it might have been from the coffee I drank at Kim's) and decided that I was just going to go home. I get home and surprise Brianna. I missed her too much. She is the reason why I came home. I just wanted to talk to her. Well, we were playing FFXI and she died twice in a row so she got pissed and logged before I could say anything. I was a little sad until my cell phone rang. It was her. We talked for three hours. Again, we talked until about four A.M. her time. A simple 'good night' turned into a three hour conversation.

I told her that I loved her and she didn't say it back this time. I did have odd timing and I think I caught her off guard. She was probably like how I was that one time and didn't know what to say. Plus, she was very tired and she has been sick. Only if she could feel the way that I do, she would understand. She is the one, I know it. I am so madly in love with her......I don't know what I would do if I knew that she wasn't the one. She's got to be. She's the one, she is, I know it.

This is starting to drive me as nuts as it is you.

Okay you have now definitely entered full obsession territory. How can you love someone you know next to nothing about (except what you learn over the internet - in other words, very very little)? There is a huge difference, man... you can't love someone you've never met, although you can be obssessed... like ppl say, love is not a feeling. There is no love emotion (except maybe those special chemicals that are released in the bodies of long-term couples)...

Listen to me very carefully, please man. I've researched it extensively, I've seen ALL my friends go through it, and I've gone through it at least once that I know of. It's the exact same as being addicted to a drug... you think it's a good thing and that you're not addicted, but you are... at first you were overjoyed by talking to her, now you can't even function without getting your "fix" of her voice. It's getting pretty disturbing seeing the progress of the obsession. Love is completely different... it's being at peace with the person, taking care of them and being taken care of, mutual respect and attraction... not tearing out your hair and becoming a social outcast while she diddles with her boyfriend. Jesus man take a good long look at the situation and reevaluate your feelings. I know it's the greatest feeling in the world when someone likes you and you like them but that isn't always love... esp. since she is definitely not ruining her life over you (from all indications you've given us, if I'm wrong tell me).

I don't like to tell ppl what to do and I really hope for the best... but fuck. I've been there. So have a few ppl who posted here. We are all giving you the same advice... just CHILL OUT or you'll have a nervous breakdown man... and go on with your life. If you get together, great, but don't let your world fall apart if she doesn't feel the same way about you...

Stun said:
Okay you have now definitely entered full obsession territory. How can you love someone you know next to nothing about (except what you learn over the internet - in other words, very very little)? There is a huge difference, man... you can't love someone you've never met, although you can be obssessed... like ppl say, love is not a feeling. There is no love emotion (except maybe those special chemicals that are released in the bodies of long-term couples)...
Sorry, this had mistaken me. Pardon.

NP: Rage - War Of Worlds

SSJ4SephirothX said:
...I'm standing in front of my truck then I just fall to the ground and curl up into a ball. My emotions took me over..... She's got to be. She's the one, she is, I know it...

I know that it is so hard sometimes, but i know that you can make it. you sound so in love with her, and i just pray that she is the one, OR the right one will come to you very soon:) you are very attractive, and sweet... i know that you are a special person, and i am glad that you were able to tell her how you felt. i will keep you in my thoughts, and i know that it will all work out -it will. you are a great guy, and she is bound to see that. you are already very special to her it seems, so never loose hope. however, some things we think that we could never live without, are the wrong thing for us...even if you cant see it now, you will. if you two end up together or not, you will see what all this pain was for when you live through this. you will be strongetr and wiser. love is the most powerful feeling there is, and you are feeling it really hard right now. you are not alone, i have been there too. -jayme

Oh my fucking goddamnit mother fucker!! I had just typed in the update and the stupid fucking forum didn't post it. Anyways, I guess I'll try it again:

A couple of weeks ago, me and Brianna were talking and something she had said pissed me off so I responded to it. She got mad and logged off of AIM. I decided to E-Mail her. In this E-Mail, I explained how I exactly felt about her and was tired of her fucking around, I wanted to know the truth.

To cut the story short, we're deeply in love with each other. Her ex is completely out of the picture and has been. We even talk about having a family and such together. I mean, it's fucking serious. I am so madly in love with her and vice versa. Even though she is so deeply in love with me, she feels a little paranoid because of the fact that she has had her heart broken a few times. I have too, so I can understand that. I'm not like her past boyfriends and she realizes that. We are so serious though. She's the one and I'm her one. I just visualize us together forever in this life. At work, all I think of is her. She is what gets me through work daily. I just can't wait to be with her. I fucking love her. This is it. I have found the love of my life and this is the real deal. We're together and I'm the happiest mother fucker alive. The long distance thing is only temporary. I'm so ready to get married now. This is it.

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Oh my fucking goddamnit mother fucker!! I had just typed in the update and the stupid fucking forum didn't post it. Anyways, I guess I'll try it again:

A couple of weeks ago, me and Brianna were talking and something she had said pissed me off so I responded to it. She got mad and logged off of AIM. I decided to E-Mail her. In this E-Mail, I explained how I exactly felt about her and was tired of her fucking around, I wanted to know the truth.

To cut the story short, we're deeply in love with each other. Her ex is completely out of the picture and has been. We even talk about having a family and such together. I mean, it's fucking serious. I am so madly in love with her and vice versa. Even though she is so deeply in love with me, she feels a little paranoid because of the fact that she has had her heart broken a few times. I have too, so I can understand that. I'm not like her past boyfriends and she realizes that. We are so serious though. She's the one and I'm her one. I just visualize us together forever in this life. At work, all I think of is her. She is what gets me through work daily. I just can't wait to be with her. I fucking love her. This is it. I have found the love of my life and this is the real deal. We're together and I'm the happiest mother fucker alive. The long distance thing is only temporary. I'm so ready to get married now. This is it.
Fuck, yeah. I've got two (2) things to say:

1. Congratulations, motherfucker. I knew that with my help you could win teh prize! Without me it would be impossible! I'm simply teh bestest! Period.
2. Your post reminded me of some To-Die-For-and-similar-cheesy-pseudo-goth-bands songs :D (just kidding, man :D Humour keeps us alive!)

Try to focus on other things TOO, try to. Read a book, if only a few pages, watch tv, do something mindnumbing. I don't say get away from your computer, but get away from contacts through the internet, that worked for me. Or talk with other people who have serious problems and try to comfort them, that worked for me even better...
*deep sigh* women....why does our world evolve around them once we notice their beauty?........

I'm pretty much speechless Bobby, that's all I got to say. I do, though, love her very much. I don't believe it was me who caused her to distance herself from you, so please don't point any fingers. Whatever reason(s) that you officially broke up for (and I might have a good idea, but I could be wrong) isn't truely my business nor does it matter to me at this point. As far as I know, you didn't break up two weeks ago, it was more like two months or so ago.

I don't want to start an arguement nor do I care why she pointed you to this thread. Whatever reason she had is her reason. I thank you for wishing us luck and yes, I am fully aware of her past relationships but that doesn't matter to me, really. The only thing that matters is our love for one another. As far as me getting her number as a 'joke' from you and keeping it for whatever reason, I don't remember. That doesn't matter anyways. That's history. In the past. This is the present and I see that it is future as well.

We've been friends for a while and yes, you may have lost respect for me and the past but I too have lost respect for you. If you're going to let this come between the friendship we had, that's entirely up to you. Nothing will change how much I love her.

What it sounds like to me, is that you broke up with her for not being the girl in the picture. Not to mention, it wasn't even a week before you went to see her that you started blowing her off for a video game.

And you left out how she waited around for 6 months to get an answer from you whether you even wanted her as a girlfriend or not. And what kind of lousy boyfriend forgot to send her a christmas card, or valentines day gift? Did she not send you a package full of gifts every fuckin holiday? (even st. patricks day!)

You might of called her every night, but every time you were on the phone with her you were also playing a video game, in which you would compleatly ignore something she said cause you were to occupied with something else. She even bought the game (ffxi) cause otherwise there was no other way to get ahold of you if she needed to talk to someone.

She also got a shitty sprint cell phone just so she could call you for free (and got ripped off on her plan). She gave her virginity you which was sacred to her, she didn't even want to but yet you told her that SHE was the one and you'd never leave her. Then, to proove how big of a pig you are, you post her personal experience with you on a public forum, detail by detail. What a way to respect a girl who gave you everything she possibly could out of unconditional love.

btw.. I love joe satriani!! :oops: