ITT: Dred is ranting about life. If you don't care, don't fucking read it.

wtfev0.png

*bump*

Well folks, this is it. I put my mind to something, and it looks like I'm actually going to do it.

Catch ya on the flipside COBOT.

Forgot about this thread. Damn, this board was really fat 2 years ago.
Anyway, military aside congrats on the successful year.
As said before, good luck, dick...coke...yadda :p

ITT: Dred discovered 4chan.

Dude, you do know the ads are geared towards each individual, and I'm not even fucking kidding :lol:

:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!

*bump*

hellooooooo See Oh Bee Oh Tee! Long time no see. I've managed to find my way to Florida for the last 6 months or so since basic training, aaaand I failed out of school here. Looks like I'll be headed back to TX in the 1-2 weeks to become an AF cop. :-\ I bought a buddy of mines old laptop, and I've been mooching internet off my neighbor for the last two days (until he realizes what's up with his bandwidth) so I figured I'd stop in and say hello.

Herro.

*bump*

hellooooooo See Oh Bee Oh Tee! Long time no see. I've managed to find my way to Florida for the last 6 months or so since basic training, aaaand I failed out of school here. Looks like I'll be headed back to TX in the 1-2 weeks to become an AF cop. :- I bought a buddy of mines old laptop, and I've been mooching internet off my neighbor for the last two days (until he realizes what's up with his bandwidth) so I figured I'd stop in and say hello.

Herro.

Hey man! You gotta give us more details than that... You said you failed the AF basic training? Or you completed it but then went to school down there and dropped out? Hope you've kept shit up and you're still doing good!

Hey man! You gotta give us more details than that... You said you failed the AF basic training? Or you completed it but then went to school down there and dropped out? Hope you've kept shit up and you're still doing good!
haha...i figured i'd keep the details to a minimum as it's hard to summerize the last 9 months or so and make it not tl;dr worthy.

I failed out of my tech school, which was for explosive ordnance disposal (bomb squad.) My nerves got the best of me on the practical tests, and I fucked everything up. I'm not too let down by it though as I got to do some pretty cool shit while I was here like play with all kinds of explosives. It's every 12 y.o. boys dream...and I got to live it for a time being.

As I said, Ill be headed back to TX soon, which Im kind of looking forward to. This place sucks when it's not tourist season, and I could use a real city where I can go see some decent music and not fucking Chevelle (never mind the fact that my squadron is full of nerdy guys, 2 dykes and 1 cute girl.)

How've you been brother?

haha...i figured i'd keep the details to a minimum as it's hard to summerize the last 9 months or so and make it not tl;dr worthy.

I failed out of my tech school, which was for explosive ordnance disposal (bomb squad.) My nerves got the best of me on the practical tests, and I fucked everything up. I'm not too let down by it though as I got to do some pretty cool shit while I was here like play with all kinds of explosives. It's every 12 y.o. boys dream...and I got to live it for a time being.

As I said, Ill be headed back to TX soon, which Im kind of looking forward to. This place sucks when it's not tourist season, and I could use a real city where I can go see some decent music and not fucking Chevelle (never mind the fact that my squadron is full of nerdy guys, 2 dykes and 1 cute girl.)

How've you been brother?

:lol: Busy as you in a way, not to make it tl;dr basically over the past 8-10 months I had an awesome job, got promoted, made a nice chunk of money, then got into college so I moved out on my own to Toronto and now I live up here going to school. Lost about 40 lbs since July so it's been good :lol:

Glad you're doing well, I was wondering about you a few weeks back actually.. too bad about the explosives shit but at least you had the balls to get that far... two things for me that scare the fuck out of me are explosives and wiring/electric shit.

It's in that cobot iron chef thread.

Or something.

I let it die as I seemed to be the main, and only contributor.
Unless refering to the This is Why You're Fat blog, then thats old news, seeing as I'm pathetic and check /ck/ at least a few times a day. :(