NGD: Vgs Radioactive Special

PD-Baraka

Feb 12, 2010
My newest guitar.

I can`t play a guitar without evertune, sure do hope they soon make a trem version.

Now my non- True temperament guitar sounds wierd and fuzzy compared though they both have an evertune bridge.

Guitar plays great, intonation is stupid accurate.

Only gripes are pickups and i personally don`t enjoy blade switches.

But those are smaller things, one can be fixed, the other i can adjust to.

WP_20150803_14_56_29_Pro.jpg

WP_20150803_14_56_03_Pro.jpg

WP_20150803_14_55_18_Pro.jpg

Nice. I see these go for around 2000 EUR, I wonder how the overall quality compares against other evertune options in that range e.g. the LTD KS-7 (ignoring string count). Actually there should be a best of list of evertune production models...

I agree with you on a list of some sort, the evertune webpage is poorly designed imo and not very informative.

yeah, the guitar is pricey, i got it for a bargain under half Price like new, so i am happy. But do consider that alot of the Price goes into the True Temperament fretboard which is the main selling point of the guitar.

Quality wise i have nothing to put on the guitar, frets are perfect, action is as low i would like it. no buzz or dead spots, it rings beautifully on the Whole fretboard.

Compared to my other VGS guitar, the Stage One Pro, this is better, Ebony fingerboard, a very nice high quality quilted top, slimmer neck in all dimensions, i used to play Jackson`s, so it suits me.

I will in the future get Black hardware and other pickups tthough, but it has nothing to do with the guitar itself.

It`s punchy, clear and intonates like nothing else, it became my main guitar instantly.