NHL

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
I can't wait for the Stanley Cup Playoffs this year!

Anybody watching or interested in the NHL Winter Classic today? I am a diehard Chicago Blackhawks fan, and we are playing the arch rival Detroit Red Wings today in front of a packed Wrigley Field. It's currently 3-3 in the second period. LET'S GO BLACKHAWKS! Fans of both teams as well as hockey fans in general are all welcomed to post your opinions and predictions here concerning the NHL.

HOCKEY RULES!:worship:rock::kickass::cool:

See y'all at Philips Arena on 2/11 as the Blackhawks come to town to battle your hometown Thrashers. I'll be proudly wearing my Blackhawks jersey that evening, as I am even now!:worship:

After 1: CHI 3, DET 1
After 2: DET 4, CHI 3

There IS a decided considerable wind-aided advantage going one way down the ice, and the 'Hawks get it again for the third period, so it's actually looking up for CHI going down the stretch in this one.

Win or lose, HOCKEY RULES!:worship:rock::kickass:

I've been flipping through between this game and the bowl games.
Love this,GO HOCKEY,FUCK BASKETBALL!!
Definitely a trip to see elements play a part.

After 1: CHI 3, DET 1
After 2: DET 4, CHI 3

There IS a decided considerable wind-aided advantage going one way down the ice, and the 'Hawks get it again for the third period, so it's actually looking up for CHI going down the stretch in this one.

Win or lose, HOCKEY RULES!:worship:rock::kickass:

Looking up as in looking up from three goals down :OMG:

As usual, the king is not dead until the body's cold. Not this year...

I've been a Thrashers fan since year 1 and it is pathetic that the team they put on the ice in year 9 is just as bad as the year 1 team. DOWN WITH DON WADDEL.

Scuse me, coming through, pardon me...

DET_79.gif
DET_79.gif
DET_79.gif
DET_79.gif
DET_79.gif
DET_79.gif
DET_79.gif
DET_79.gif

Sorry to stomp all over the Blackhawks and devastate their little "streak" they had going there.

MOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!!!!

Mom got me n' my brother an 11 game ticket plan this season - we went to 2 games previous to Christmas and got the remaining tix then and we were shocked, in awe and instantly paid homage to my mother with 'we're not worthy's...

I live n' breathe hockey - I'm a Caps fan but love several other players as well; Setoguchi (SJS), Schenn (TML), Stortini (EDO), Gomez (NYR) and too many others to list 'em all here...

I did check out the Winter Classic - hell I watched 4 hours of lead up the day prior on the NHL Network and the lead up to it the same morning... It was a great game... It's my new favorite way to break in the New year; screw droppin the ball... But I got two words for Boo-et and his 'I don't like DC' wife... okay I have alot more than two words for 'em...

I'm totally lookin' forward to the Caps/ Flyers game tonight - Cote and Brashie are totally going to throw down the gloves!!!!!

Phoenix is a class organization, unfortunately that does not translate into a winning club...nor does the Great One.

Then again, I have been an Islanders fan since '72...

....only thing that allows me to retain some sanity are Lions fans...lol.

Scuse me, coming through, pardon me...
Sorry to stomp all over the Blackhawks and devastate their little "streak" they had going there.

MOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Screw Detroit, and screw their fans who hang around music boards, but don't "get" Spiral Architect..... No, I'm not bitter.....
:heh:

Go Sharks!!!! even though we are getting our asses handed to us tonight in Calgary, still got the best record in the NHL. Cant wait to go to the Tampa Bay game coming up!!!!

FTWT_teal_1280x1024.jpg