NHL

Thanks for beating our arch rivals!:lol:

You guys need that, you're about to be 0 for 6 against us this year. As for the Sharks, a win is a win, sure. But you guys are letting things in your net like crazy. I actually think Boston beats us (Red Wings), or the Guppies, or whoever else the West throws at them.

You guys need that, you're about to be 0 for 6 against us this year. As for the Sharks, a win is a win, sure. But you guys are letting things in your net like crazy. I actually think Boston beats us (Red Wings), or the Guppies, or whoever else the West throws at them.

How so? Please explain? No wait let me...

The last 10 games

vs Redwings - 6-5 Win
vs Calgary - 3-2 Loss
vs Tampa Bay - 7-1 Win
vs Vancouver - 4-2 Win
vs Edmonton - 4-1 Win
vs Calgary - 5 -2 Loss
vs Ny Islanders - 5-3 Win
vs Minnesota - 3-2 OTL
vs Dallas - 3-1 Win
vs St Louis - 3-2 OTL

That is 6 - 2 - 2 and the Sharks have put up 37 Goals vs 25 GA. I think that speaks for it self...

Bear

How so? Please explain? No wait let me...

The last 10 games

vs Redwings - 6-5 Win
vs Calgary - 3-2 Loss
vs Tampa Bay - 7-1 Win
vs Vancouver - 4-2 Win
vs Edmonton - 4-1 Win
vs Calgary - 5 -2 Loss
vs Ny Islanders - 5-3 Win
vs Minnesota - 3-2 OTL
vs Dallas - 3-1 Win
vs St Louis - 3-2 OTL

That is 6 - 2 - 2 and the Sharks have put up 37 Goals vs 25 GA. I think that speaks for it self...

Bear

Like I said be it the wings or the Sharks, if they are facing Boston for the cup I'll take Boston, even though I am a Detriot fan, but I was only refering to the GA for the Sharks vs wings games.

Red wings last 10 = 8-1-1....hmmmm
Also I since I am new here I want to say, I am really a big fan of the sport entirely, there are a lot of players, and teams I follow and like. They are.....The Wings(lots), Sharks(love Thornton), Flyers(Richards, Carter), Habs (lots), Devils (Marty)....can't believe how the Devils have stayed in it too.

Like I said be it the wings or the Sharks, if they are facing Boston for the cup I'll take Boston, even though I am a Detriot fan, but I was only refering to the GA for the Sharks vs wings games.

Red wings last 10 = 8-1-1....hmmmm
Also I since I am new here I want to say, I am really a big fan of the sport entirely, there are a lot of players, and teams I follow and like. They are.....The Wings(lots), Sharks(love Thornton), Flyers(Richards, Carter), Habs (lots), Devils (Marty)....can't believe how the Devils have stayed in it too.

Well I will not get into a joust with you over stats or anything. One thing I will say is if you are a fan of a team, a real fan you never take any other team over them. So that really lends itself to your posts and makes me think you are not a huge Redwings fan because if you were without a doubt you would never say you would take the Bruins over them. I am a Sharks fan until the bitter end. I was at the game last night which the Sharks looked and played like shit but great teams know how to win and the Sharks did that with 38 seconds left to tie to send it to OT and then won it in OT. Also in my opinion the road to the Stanley has to go through Detroit and I seriously hope the Sharks get to play the Redwings in the playoffs again, hopefully the West Championship to go the Cup.

Bear

Speaking of the Sharks, we're heading out to see the Sharks/Lightning game in a bit..GO SHARKS!!!

*thinks Jenn needs to come to SJ & go to The Tank with us sometime & watch 'Guch up close* *nodnod* ;)

<~~~ ALLL about the 'Guch!!!! Love me #16!!

I'd LOVE to come out there for a game.. May not be this season but I hear the Tank is one of the best places to see a game!!!

<~~~ ALLL about the 'Guch!!!! Love me #16!!

I'd LOVE to come out there for a game.. May not be this season but I hear the Tank is one of the best places to see a game!!!

It is, you should go see the Sharks handle the Caps sometime :lol::lol::lol::p

There is a ton of killer eatery's around the tank, my new personal fav is Teske's Germania. a Kick ass German restaurant that leaves one very fulfilled. Nothing like some Spazel and a Liter of Octoberfest Bier :kickass:

Bear

Now come on.. I think the Sharks Caps match up wouldn't be as easily won by the Sharks as you think; we ain't doin' so bad... It definitely be a good game...

Now come on.. I think the Sharks Caps match up wouldn't be as easily won by the Sharks as you think; we ain't doin' so bad... It definitely be a good game...

Um the score was 7 - 2 when we last played back in November :zombie: but yeah sure good game, definitely :loco:

Bear

That was a rough road trip for us... I think the first west coast trip of the season; and Ovie n' Pickles (aka Backie) were just about to get back on their high scoring ways... And Flash (AH AH!!!!!) was showing the first signs of mega improvements.. And our goalies were terribly inconsistant; Theo's improved alot since then - I think he kinda needed to find his nitch here in DC..

I think if we played your boys again now, the score would be a wee bit different (alot closer)..

I have a hockey ticket for sale!
ATL Vs. CHI Feb. 11 @ Philips Arena.
Lower Level All-You-Can-Eat Seat for just $60! That's a discount, too!
PM me if interested!
Thanks!

I will now attempt to sell this ticket for a mere $50. Any takers? Even after paying $10 parking, you're still ahead of the ticket bastard charges and all!