NHL

If it was so weak, why didn't your goalie stop it? :Smokedev:

It was a great series!

becasue the flyers always have average goalie's who have short incredible spurts during the playoffs but its never consistent lol.

ill be the first to say it, i love leighton and boucher. but they are just like biron. a little bit above average and you hope they come alive during playoffs. but they dont sustain it.

becasue the flyers always have average goalie's who have short incredible spurts during the playoffs but its never consistent lol.

ill be the first to say it, i love leighton and boucher. but they are just like biron. a little bit above average and you hope they come alive during playoffs. but they dont sustain it.

Flyers goaltending is like Phillies pitching. Always the Achilles heel. I love all the Philly teams and for the most part they've broken my heart(especially the fucking Eagles) for the last 41 years. Lately it's been better, but the Flyers were beaten by a better team. Chicago wanted it more and they took it. Paul Holmgren will shake things up a bit and the Flyers will be back.