NHL

Well being that all you could come up with is Pizza, I will let you decide between Smoke Eaters (HOT ASS WINGS, check MAN vs FOOD) or one of the Sharks favs and mine, German Food - Teske's Germania (AWESOME)

I will be eating Chicago Deep Dish though heheh

Bear

Well being that all you could come up with is Pizza, I will let you decide between Smoke Eaters (HOT ASS WINGS, check MAN vs FOOD) or one of the Sharks favs and mine, German Food - Teske's Germania (AWESOME)

Bear

Sounds like some good eats. I did see that Man vs Food. I can let you peruse other options, but Chicago Deep Dish ain't "just" pizza like the cardboard NY style being churned out elsewhere. I'm sure you've had it somewhere, perhaps here or Uno's. Check out www.tastesofchicago.com for something else you may like.

There's also some Travel Channel places that I can suggest and ship myself. Just let me know. Damn, I'm getting hungry with all this food talk!

Bear

Another option coukd be Albano's Pizza, #8 on the Travel Channel Chowdown Countdown. They serve a pizza/pizza puff the size of a football. I have a buddy that is a big eater and bigger guy that couldn't eat the whole thing.

May cost a bunch for shipping due to weight. I'll call and price it out.

The Albano's pizza "football" weighs around 2-3 pounds, but they don't ship.

Might be easiest to do the 9 inch deep dish for the Smoke Eaters. Call it around $40 in cost. Let me know if we are on.

Now that is some HAWK-KEY!!

Bear - I'll PM my addy. Looking foward to some Smoke Eaters. JW - If Bear sends enough, you're welcome to some of the good eats. Mnnnnnn.

They are barely winning..can't believe Philly didn't get a goal in the 3rd, they had the puck in the zone that whole period! I have a feeling Flyer will shlack em at home, we'll see though, but this is an incredibly even series, and Niemi and being more clutch than Leighton