NHL

But they've gotta face my new boys Giguere and Phaneuf tonight :D No way you can predict a high scoring affair in this one!

GO LEAFS GO!

Feh... all three goals they let in were ugly bounces. They hung in there with one of the best teams in the league though, that has to be a good sign.

Þorgrímur;8884075 said:
Feh... all three goals they let in were ugly bounces. They hung in there with one of the best teams in the league though, that has to be a good sign.

I'm not displeased with the game. With playoffs out of the picture all we really need now is to climb out of the basement to try and save face with Boston having our first rounder, and facing a team like San Jose is tough no matter where your team is in the standings. I'm excited to see this team develop, although I'm sure you Sharks fan can attest to my displeasure with many of Ron Wilson's decisions.

I'm not displeased with the game. With playoffs out of the picture all we really need now is to climb out of the basement to try and save face with Boston having our first rounder, and facing a team like San Jose is tough no matter where your team is in the standings. I'm excited to see this team develop, although I'm sure you Sharks fan can attest to my displeasure with many of Ron Wilson's decisions.

Actually I'm a Leaf fan :p

I guarantee you that he signs for someone this summer for less than what the Thrashers offered him. He just wanted to go somewhere to compete for the cup. He had no intention of signing with Atlanta no matter what the offer was, and I don't blame him. His talent was being wasted here.
As much as it pains me, I must agree you're right about that. Did you watch the Devils/Flyers game last night? He was playing. I think Jersey will be a great place for him to advance far into the playoffs this postseason.

But they've gotta face my new boys Giguere and Phaneuf tonight :D No way you can predict a high scoring affair in this one!

GO LEAFS GO!

Two foes that we have faced many times before, it was a tough competitive game and I can see the Leafs changing the currents. As for the Sharks, They could loose the rest of the road trip and beat the Redwings and I would be happy. That is a hump they need to get over.

Bear

That PIT/WSH game yesterday was amazing! I caught the last few minutes and was glad I did! I can see those 2 facing off in the East Finals!

Am I the only one that can't stand Pierre McGuire on NBC's telecasts? He's always talking all over everybody. I just hate his "know it all" attitude....really bugs me. I get that he's the "inside man" and all that, but boy....he's annoying.

As much as it pains me, I must agree you're right about that. Did you watch the Devils/Flyers game last night? He was playing. I think Jersey will be a great place for him to advance far into the playoffs this postseason.

Didn't catch the game, but I am sure Brodeur loves that fact that they got him. Here's hoping the Thrashers can string together some wins and make the playoffs. :kickass:

Am I the only one that can't stand Pierre McGuire on NBC's telecasts? He's always talking all over everybody. I just hate his "know it all" attitude....really bugs me. I get that he's the "inside man" and all that, but boy....he's annoying.

Just be thankful you're not Canadian. He's on TSN broadcasts of games more often, especially for world championships and such, and god damn you're right he's annoying as hell. He has these players that he loves, and the way he talks about them reminds me only of a little dog humping someone's legs. He'll ignore just about everyone and everything else in the game, which is even more annoying.

PLAYOFFS?! PLAYOFFS?!:yow::saint:
Yes, I sure hope so!:kickass:

Just saw that Lehtonen went to Dallas. Actually saw this coming last fall when Hedberg and Paveloic were busy being brickwalls. Doesn't surprise me either since his contract is up this year.

I think it was the Stars 2007 first rounder and a 1st rounder in 2010. Didn't catch the name. Now if we could only win 2 games in a row. It's been pretty rough going since about Thanksgiving....

That Thrashers/Hawks game the other night was one dandy of a contest! 5-4 Chicago in a shootout, literally! Jonathan Toews! Botta-boom, botta-bing! Nice 3-gamer roadie for the Thrashers, though. 4 outta 6 points earned!

That Thrashers/Hawks game the other night was one dandy of a contest! 5-4 Chicago in a shootout, literally! Jonathan Toews! Botta-boom, botta-bing! Nice 3-gamer roadie for the Thrashers, though. 4 outta 6 points earned!

And Hossa got knocked out of the game. I hope he never gets his cup.

No sir, you are not... NBC (Nothing But Crosby) disgusts me PERIOD... When the Pens played the Caps, you would've thought Crosby was the only one on the ice for the Pens doing anything.. They mentioned every other player in passing which is pretty freakin' sad 'cause the Pens have good players other than Crysby..

The game totally kicked ass tho.. I think I aged 10 years watchin' it... :kickass:

I think the Red Wings will be fine.. Franzen just came off IR after forever and a day and I think if they can get their GT on the same page, they could surprise some teams on their ability to come back when the Olympics are over.. Hell both conferences are so freakin' tight right now, its pretty hard to say who's gonna grab the last 3 or 4 spots...