NHL

My two fer on the Thrash vs Sharks... The Sharks are NOT faring well so far this season, especially on the road... They seem to have a good game then follow it with a couple bad ones..

And the Thrashers are going to want to avenge a bit for the home crowd.. If they put Pav back in net, he's gonna have something to prove...

I can see this one maybe going to OT, Sharks pulling it out in the shoot out..
I'll go way out on a limb and predict: Thrashers 4, Sharks 2!

WTF with the Wild man.. they look like shit... And Havlat is KILLING my +/- Oh let's be honest, my fantasy team sucks BAD.. Bastards won't score for shit..

Bummed that Center Ice isn't free anymore - got accustomed to that REAL quick.. but can't justify $140 to keep it

WTF with the Wild man.. they look like shit... And Havlat is KILLING my +/- Oh let's be honest, my fantasy team sucks BAD.. Bastards won't score for shit..

Bummed that Center Ice isn't free anymore - got accustomed to that REAL quick.. but can't justify $140 to keep it

I can yell obscenities at Havlat while I'm there if you want :devil:

If I get enough pre-game beer in me he'll hear an earful :kickass:

Man that Toews hit was painful to watch... I hope he comes back soon too - but not too early...

it seems this year alot of the bigger stars on various teams are getting injured or aren't starting off so great...

Leaving at the buttcrack of dawn tomorrow to go to MI so I can see the Sharks-Red Wings game on Thursday in Detroit for my birthday (which is Friday)..GO SHARKS!!!

I can yell obscenities at Havlat while I'm there if you want :devil:

If I get enough pre-game beer in me he'll hear an earful :kickass:

yes please... Tell the f'er just 'cause he got $30M doesn't mean he needs to sit on his ass n' not do shit... a f'n -12 SERIOUSLY??? 1 G 6A... The whole team is just flat, but right now he is their overpaid POS...

Who would've thunk the Kings and Avs would be kickin' ass like they are!?! (Thank God I picked up Anderson!!)

and honestly, the wins/ losses for the Isles is deceiving.. they are a really good team on the cusp of breakin' out n' makin a mark on the east...

No kidding....I was watching all kinds of games and digging it. Then, it was gone....boo!

What's up with Phoenix this year? They look great....spanked the Hawks mighty good last night.

Honestly, the 'Yotes got a coach that knows how to use the talent.. I loved seeing Gretzky behind the bench - seeing him lose his temper was AWESOME - but great players haven't made the best coaches... They are young and have a great goalie; if they can sure up their D a bit and get a little more offense from their 3rd n' 4th lines, look out..