NHL

Blackhawks and Thrashers are both playing very well. Nice. The Thrashers played awesome puck-puck the last couple months of the 08-09 season, and seem to have continued that level of play. The Blackhawks are playing like the team they should have been in the playoffs. I have hopes for a Mr. Stanley!

You and me may be the only peeps here wishing for an ATL/CHI Finals!:kickass::headbang:

SLB look flat, can't get it outta their own end to save their lives... It's a good challenge for a pretty young team (all round).. They've got a couple of vets, but they're gettin' spanked...

Keep the shutout going Fleury!! I could use the help in Fantasy!!!

DAMMIT! Pavelec was a BEAST tonight, but the Thrashers still lose to the Habs in the shootout...oh well, one point is better than zero...we'll need it in April! (at least Center Ice had the English feed going, instead of the French one :lol:)

4-1-1 for 9 points after one home game then five straight road games...I'll take it!

Up next: Caps, Sharks, then Caps again...all at home...(we don't even go to DC until February???)

Speaking of April...our five games that month are Caps, Pens, Devils, Caps, Pens...ouch :lol:

:kickass:

DAMMIT! Pavelec was a BEAST tonight, but the Thrashers still lose to the Habs in the shootout...oh well, one point is better than zero...we'll need it in April! (at least Center Ice had the English feed going, instead of the French one :lol:)

4-1-1 for 9 points after one home game then five straight road games...I'll take it!

Up next: Caps, Sharks, then Caps again...all at home...(we don't even go to DC until February???)

Speaking of April...our five games that month are Caps, Pens, Devils, Caps, Pens...ouch :lol:

:kickass:
We need to go to a Thrashers game together sometime this season, man! You can bring our mutual friend along, as well!:headbang::kickass: LET'S GO THRASHERS!

SLB look flat, can't get it outta their own end to save their lives... It's a good challenge for a pretty young team (all round).. They've got a couple of vets, but they're gettin' spanked...

Keep the shutout going Fleury!! I could use the help in Fantasy!!!

:lol: I've got no love for the Blues, although Tkachuk and Kariya are excellent veteran players!
LET'S GO BLACKHAWKS!

We need to go to a Thrashers game together sometime this season, man! You can bring our mutual friend along, as well!:headbang::kickass: LET'S GO THRASHERS!

I'm always up for a hockey game :kickass:

:lol: I've got no love for the Blues, although Tkachuk and Kariya are excellent veteran players!
LET'S GO BLACKHAWKS!

The very short time Tkachuk spent with the Thrashers did a world of good for Kovalchuk; he's played with more of an edge ever since. I hate that Keith went back to St. Louis...I miss the old "chuk wagon" line!

I'm always up for a hockey game :kickass:

The very short time Tkachuk spent with the Thrashers did a world of good for Kovalchuk; he's played with more of an edge ever since. I hate that Keith went back to St. Louis...I miss the old "chuk wagon" line!
I HEARD THAT! Damn straight, brother! We need to plan on going to a game sometime this year, preferably on a Friday or Saturday!:headbang::kickass: KT is definitely missed on the Thrashers!:erk:

We're hurting a little with some injuries and Semin's probably not playing because he's got the flu.. BUT Aucoin and Giroux are coming up from Hershey and both are amazing players..

I think it'll be a good game - 5 - 3 Caps :headbang:

We're hurting a little with some injuries and Semin's probably not playing because he's got the flu.. BUT Aucoin and Giroux are coming up from Hershey and both are amazing players..

I think the Thrashers will hold serve at home. ATL by a goal!

I think the Thrashers will hold serve at home. ATL by a goal!

If only Anderson had put in Moose after that 4th goal, we might've had a shot. I was willing to overlook the half-court jump shot Pavs gave up for number 3, but when the Caps immediately scored another, he shoulda yanked the kid.

You almost called it dead-on! As far as being a good game, it was definitely a good first and third period, and then an "entertaining" second period (for you Caps fans, anyway :lol:).

Oh well...we only have to wait a week to avenge this loss! Now I'm interested to hear Bear's prediction for Saturday night's Sharks at Thrashers throwdown (I sure am glad Pathfinder Metalfest is in a club attached to a sports bar!) :kickass:

My two fer on the Thrash vs Sharks... The Sharks are NOT faring well so far this season, especially on the road... They seem to have a good game then follow it with a couple bad ones..

And the Thrashers are going to want to avenge a bit for the home crowd.. If they put Pav back in net, he's gonna have something to prove...

I can see this one maybe going to OT, Sharks pulling it out in the shoot out..

If only Anderson had put in Moose after that 4th goal, we might've had a shot. I was willing to overlook the half-court jump shot Pavs gave up for number 3, but when the Caps immediately scored another, he shoulda yanked the kid.

You almost called it dead-on! As far as being a good game, it was definitely a good first and third period, and then an "entertaining" second period (for you Caps fans, anyway :lol:).

Oh well...we only have to wait a week to avenge this loss! Now I'm interested to hear Bear's prediction for Saturday night's Sharks at Thrashers throwdown (I sure am glad Pathfinder Metalfest is in a club attached to a sports bar!) :kickass:
OH DON'T YOU JUST KNOW IT IS?!;) We need to start seriously planning on which game we wanna see together this season, man! It's gonna be awesome! Hockey rules!