NHL

It was an AWESOME time... Tried to convince Brooks Laich and Chris Clark to jump on the go-carts with me n' some pals - we all got a great laugh out of it... Met Gabby and finally got to meet Theodore - what a kick ass guy he is. Incredibly nice...

All the guys were in great moods (except Nyles - go to f'n Sweden you dead piece of weight!!!!!) which just made the whole event even better... But THE pic of the event is going around on Facebook - Ovie n' Semin on Superman.. They've ridden it so many times they knew exactly where to look when the 'on the ride' pic is snapped... (it's on my myspace - will be up on my facebook later)

Ted Leonsis has outdone himself this year with fan interaction.. first the convention, then an even bigger STH party...

As a person who likes hockey.... I find it somewhat lame. I mean its a trick shot. The second video is laughable 'NHL players couldn't do this...' So what? Likely more than a few have done similar things when bored. Did anybody see the recent behind the net goal? Picking up the puck onto the stick is a skill people learn and use. Especially if you've ever played LaCrosse. Now why 9 year olds are working on that specific shot is beyond me. Better things to be working on ;)

I also hate trick shot pool, and well anything 'trick shot.'

Go 'Hawks and Thrashers :)

Do you just sit around and WAIT to shit on everyone's post, or do you just get really, really lucky?

It seems to be a "talent" that more and more trolls are picking up around here. The nature of the internet, I'm afraid.

Too bad, too. This use to be such a nice forum........

As a person who likes hockey.... I find it somewhat lame. I mean its a trick shot. The second video is laughable 'NHL players couldn't do this...' So what? Likely more than a few have done similar things when bored. Did anybody see the recent behind the net goal? Picking up the puck onto the stick is a skill people learn and use. Especially if you've ever played LaCrosse. Now why 9 year olds are working on that specific shot is beyond me. Better things to be working on ;)

I also hate trick shot pool, and well anything 'trick shot.'

Go 'Hawks and Thrashers :)
At least we are cheering on the same teams, Cheiron!:headbang::kickass:

Do you just sit around and WAIT to shit on everyone's post, or do you just get really, really lucky?

I was offering my opinion. The shot and the subsequent media craze rubbed me the wrong way. It wasn't personally aimed at you.

Blackhawks and Thrashers are both playing very well. Nice. The Thrashers played awesome puck-puck the last couple months of the 08-09 season, and seem to have continued that level of play. The Blackhawks are playing like the team they should have been in the playoffs. I have hopes for a Mr. Stanley!