NHL

Has anybody signed up for the NHL GameCenter Live package to watch games over the internet? I just moved down to the KC area, and my rental space has ATT Uverse, which means I can't sign up for the Center Ice TV package in order to watch my Blackhawks. When I go out to the sports bars and ask if they carry NHL games, they all look at me like I was from Mars or something. I tried streaming the games via some of those "free" weirdo websites and have had limited success (last night I missed the 3rd period while I had to get rid of a bunch spyware/virus stuff from the site I was using). It figures that they finally get a good team and now I can't watch 'em anymore...:cry:

I've tried it on the 'watch for free' offerings.. it's not bad... If you want to see the game bad enough, you'll take it anyway you can get it!!! I would shell out the $$ and watch the game thru the net.. Hell newer TVs, you can hook up your puter to your tv and watch it there!!! (me n' my brother watched a Hershey Bears game one night like that - AWESOME!!)

Damn. I think I just witnessed the most impressive and improbable 3-1 series comeback ever. Halak just went into auto-mode and took this series over. Kudos to Montreal.

Halak was f'n amazing in Game 6!! As much as the loss was a bummer, watching that guy make those saves - my fave two was Semin's wrister he snatched in the 3rd and the save he made on my boy Laich; out freakin standing...

yeah, I'm bummed my boys got the boot in the first round, but ya know what.. When you play like they did, they deserved to not advance... They stopped caring, got ahead of themselves in G5 and that's all the Habs needed.. I hope our supposed 'stars' go home and think really hard and really long about their shit performance..

Last year's loss to the Pens in round 2 was more devastating than this (for me). I really thought we had a legit Cup shot last year... This year - everyone was pickin' us to win the Cup; as soon as that started happening and we went on that hot streak in Feb, I got scared.. We got hot to early..

LET'S GO SHARKS!!!!

Cool thing happened last week. My neighbor works at a killer Sports Bar & Grill in Los Gatos and alot of the Sharks go in there. After the Game 2 win over Detroit, Heater went in with his family and had a late dinner, my neighbor got Heater to sign one of the bar shirts (happened to be teal too) for me, very cool....

So Heatley can drive all the way to the Stanley Cup

Bear

Looking for Montreal to drive this train all the way to the station. I am quite enjoying the show they have been putting on. Not quite sure I have seen a team possibly have their easiest matchup in the conference finals....

Any Blackhawks fans want to bet some local tasty's for fun on the series, kind like our mayors are doing?

Bear

NP ASPERA - TRACES INSIDE

Any Blackhawks fans want to bet some local tasty's for fun on the series, kind like our mayors are doing?

Bear

NP ASPERA - TRACES INSIDE

I'm game. How about a 12 inch Chicago deep dish from Lu Malnati? They ship to anywhere. I think it'll be around $40-$50. I'll check the site to find out more.

Whatya got?

I'm game. How about a 12 inch Chicago deep dish from Lu Malnati? They ship to anywhere. I think it'll be around $40-$50. I'll check the site to find out more.

Whatya got?

Sweet I would love that :), I will actually let you pick anything you would like from San Jose, (we have a massive variety if good stuff ( I Might suggest some thing if you would like), I can ship anything cold anywhere, I have that capability

Bear

BTW SHARKS IN 6

Sweet I would love that :), I will actually let you pick anything you would like from San Jose, (we have a massive variety if good stuff ( I Might suggest some thing if you would like), I can ship anything cold anywhere, I have that capability

Bear

BTW SHARKS IN 6

I just checked the site. Either one 9 inch shipped for $40, or two 9 inch deep dishes for $55. Either one works for me.

If you could suggest some of your local faves that amount to either of the optiond above, that would very cool and tasty!

Can't wait for tomorrow.