NHL

Hey! Anybody in the ATL area:
I have a hockey ticket for just $40! Lower level, all-you-can-eat seat! Steal of a deal! PM me if interested!

I got to go to the Sabres/Coyotes game last night, had really good seats, and it was an amazing game! However, I wasn't allowed to bring my long range lens in, unfortunately, so I was limited to warmup pictures with my 50mm f/1.8 lens, which is much higher quality. If you guys could've SEEN the security manager trying to take stock of my lens.. oh god it was hilarious. Anyway, here's the first one I've processed.

Click for large. Edited for glass streak removal.

I got to go to the Sabres/Coyotes game last night, had really good seats, and it was an amazing game! However, I wasn't allowed to bring my long range lens in, unfortunately, so I was limited to warmup pictures with my 50mm f/1.8 lens, which is much higher quality. If you guys could've SEEN the security manager trying to take stock of my lens.. oh god it was hilarious. Anyway, here's the first one I've processed.

Click for large.
Nice pic.:cool:

I was at the Caps vs Detriot game on 1/31 - awesome time... Pissed how the Caps fell apart discipline wise in the last 2 mins but we still won - Theodore has certainly become the goalie that so many thought he isn't anymore...

I'm happy to see him in the #1 spot.. and rumor has it Johnnie may be out for surgery.. Neuvirth got recalled but I'd love to see Varlamov come back up for a stint!!!

I am really looking forward to the CHI/ATL game tomorrow night at Philips Arena! I am willing to sell this extra ticket for $20 to anyone here. This is an All-You-Can-Eat seat in the lower level, BTW. This is beyond a great value! Please help me out here?!

I'd take that seat for $20 but have to be at work until 7:30pm. I'm assuming the game starts around then, no?
It starts at 7 p.m., but you can always join in-progress, right? It would be awesome to watch the game with you, my friend! Remember, it's all you can eat, so come HUNGRY! How about we knock down the price to $15 since you'll be running a bit late? Deal?

I'm so sorry it didn't work out this time, man! Great game, too! Maybe next time, OK? I'll let you know before I grab the tix next time, OK? Thanks for your kind offer to buy the extra ticket!