NHL

Monday - Wednesday is hockey night on Versus... if you can get the NHL Network, I highly recommend it - I think I pay $5.00 a month for it with the NFL and NBA (like I watch that) network.. I wanna get FSC... but it's totally worth it.. 24 hours of NHL - can someone say hells yeah!!!

Monday - Wednesday is hockey night on Versus... if you can get the NHL Network, I highly recommend it - I think I pay $5.00 a month for it with the NFL and NBA (like I watch that) network.. I wanna get FSC... but it's totally worth it.. 24 hours of NHL - can someone say hells yeah!!!
Hell yeah! Right on! Can't wait for the playoffs!:headbang::kickass:

Boy am I glad Nabby's back. Even still, my boys in teal barely pulled off that win last night..all this injury & illness is just killing our lines. *sigh*

Thrashers 5, Caps 1! Sorry, JL!:lol::saint: This makes 6 straight wins for Atlanta, and that IS a new franchise RECORD! Rejoice, Pellaz! They are the "Thrashees" no mas!:lol::headbang::cool:

yeah that Thrashers game was brutal - our D took the night off... I'm so ready to go on the ice, kick Schultz's ass then play D myself - God knows I'd be better than him at it.. F'er never hits anyone... We need to dump his ass n' bring up Alzner and Carlson...

Jax n' Bear - what is up with my boy Guch?? He's not doin' anything!?!?!

7th - Brash rules... a big bastard and one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet; quiet too.. But he'll pound your face in on the ice... He reminds me of the good ol' days... There's another guy in Edmonton - Stortini - that guys totally reminds me of Craig "Cheif" Berube

yeah that Thrashers game was brutal - our D took the night off... I'm so ready to go on the ice, kick Schultz's ass then play D myself - God knows I'd be better than him at it.. F'er never hits anyone... We need to dump his ass n' bring up Alzner and Carlson...

7th - Brash rules... a big bastard and one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet; quiet too.. But he'll pound your face in on the ice... He reminds me of the good ol' days... There's another guy in Edmonton - Stortini - that guys totally reminds me of Craig "Cheif" Berube
One of my favorite tough guys was always Stu Grimson!:worship:rock::kickass: Berube was a brutal fighter, too!:kickass:
Our winning streak finally came to an end versus Da Pens. Oh well. Let's hope we can fry up the Wings this weekend!:heh::cool::saint:

Maybe he's resting up for the playoffs. ;)

Dallas game tomorrow, been a while since I dragged my gimpy ass to a game so I can't wait..gonna load up on pain meds & hit The Tank hard! *grin*

Calgary took it to Detroit Last night... Sweet!

Look out for Calgary... Olli Jokinen was a nice add, seems to be a good fit...

What up with the Devils the last couple.. hmmm

Here come the Pens again... Playin' well...

But hey... when it comes down to it...

GO SHARKS!!!

I am just wanting Chicago to win and Vancouver to lose at this point. We need to sow up that 4th seed soon! We DO play VAN one more time, though.