NHL

The Eastern Conference is so freakin' tight right now no one knows who'll be playing who... And the Caps got the flu bug going thru the locker room right now - woo hoo... Well I suppose it's better now than the first round of the playoffs... I dunno what's been going on with them for the last few weeks - a big ol' WTF...

I'm on the giving props to Calgary for their trade deadline moves - they definitely made killer moves and it's shown; Jokinen's finally on a team that he can flourish on, not carry all the weight and I think he'll be one of the top scorers in the league next season...

But as far as the Western Conference goes - GO SHARKS!!!

And I'm praying to GOD the Pens play the Flyers - I want them to beat the piss outta each other.. f'n POS's.... I hate them... (but I like Malkin...)

very true... as much as I HATE this time of year (yeah it's almost playoff time but damn, another season coming to a close :cry: ), all the teams vying for a berth kick it up a notch and those with berths jockey for top seed... The race between the Sharks n' Red Wings for the Prez Cup is AWESOME!!!

very true... as much as I HATE this time of year (yeah it's almost playoff time but damn, another season coming to a close :cry: ), all the teams vying for a berth kick it up a notch and those with berths jockey for top seed... The race between the Sharks n' Red Wings for the Prez Cup is AWESOME!!!
In that case, go Sharks! I'm not a San Jose gfan at all, but I loathe the Wings, as an avid 'Hawks fan should.:cool::lol:

Minor fantasy rant...

So Setoguchi didn't do anything for weeks.. but I held out hope 'maybe this week' (we're only allowed to make changes once a week).. Well last week I finally put him on the bench and brought up another right winger - Hemsky with the Oilers... Well Guchi decides to light a bloody fire with 5 goals, all kinds of PP points... leaving me :OMG:

Dude what took ya so long!!!! Thank God Mason picked up another shut out for me!!! And just my two fer for him - I think he should totally win the Calder this year...

I think the Sharks with a win tomorrow will pretty much wrap up the Presidents Trophy and home ice throughout the playoffs :)

Bear

Tonight's game will be interesting.. I'm hoping Brash will be back - then let's see how many Thrashers wanna pick fights then... :err:
Not many, I'm sure. A tilt featuring Boulton Vs. Brashear is always in order, though.:lol: Good luck to the Caps this postseason unless they play one of my favorite teams!:kickass: