NHL

That's so cool. I'm so happy for you. I know how much you love the caps. I'm not... sure... why... but, you know :lol:

I never won anything at those stupid fan appreciation nites. :<

I'm totally bragging...

So, for the last week of the Capitals season, they do Fan Appreciation week n' giveaway a ton of autographed stuff - individual signed Caps jerseys, pucks, Coach's bobblehead signed.. and THE prize this season was a team autographed stick... So the first day there's a 'Jennifer F. from Sterling, VA' listed as the winner of forementioned stick.. and for a moment I was like 'wow - that's me!!' but I never got an email or anything so I chalked it up to being just another Jennifer F. in the area...

I got home today and there's this 6', slim FedEx pachage in my door and there's a little hole at the top where I see a curved piece of wood sticking out... I dropped everything I had in my hands and danced like a kid at Christmas...

I am the PROUD owner of a Washington Capitals team autographed stick!!!! I can't believe it!!!! I WON something!!!

THAT IS AWESOME!!:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

The playoffs are always a good time, but given that the Avs aren't in it, I'm not as excited as I would have been. On the bright side, maybe they'll overhaul the coaching staff now that they canned the GM.

The playoffs are always a good time, but given that the Avs aren't in it, I'm not as excited as I would have been. On the bright side, maybe they'll overhaul the coaching staff now that they canned the GM.

I think you've got a good coach, you have a very thin line up of players... It's all about the GM...

I know what's wrong - Lunqvist that bastard...

Someone needs to take out (not injure!!) Callahan - that little shit is killin' us... We need to go to NYC and take 2 there or we're DONE...

Can someone slip the king like exlax or something?? Benadryl?? SOMETHING!!!! He's got a case of the Brodeur's and it's KILLIN' us!!!:zombie: