NHL

Those Bruins commericals RULE!!!! That is great!!! But the bear should've hit her too... F'n Habs...

I got my brother's custom jersey - McLovin 69 - from River City Sports and they are a phenominal company... Everyone there was awesome, prices were more than reasonable and they did a killer job on my brother's authentic jersey...

Can someone on the Sharks please FREAKIN score!!!!Hello, Marleau, Thorton, Setoguchi, Michalek, Pavelski, Roenick anyone, anyone. Cant leave it to Cheech and Clowe do to everything....

Start with win number 1 like last year vs the Flames and take it one game at a time...We can do this, GO SHARKS!!!!!!!

Bear

I feel bad for Carey Price - I'm a big fan of goalies and he's getting a raw freakin' deal from those POS FC Hab fans... BUT what Price did was something I totally would've done so good for him - a subtle 'F u' to the crowd...

But I'm THRILLED the Habs are out... Gainey's going to get the boot... How's that for a 100 year centennial season you bastards!!! AHAHHAHAHAHA

As far as the Caps game... I hate Lundqvist...

It's all knotted up at 2 each for CHI and CAL through four games. All Chicago has to do is win their remaining home games in this series to advance. Should be no problem, right?:saint::kickass:

I'd like to say a few words about the Columbus Bluejackets.

wholestack03.jpg

I think the CBJs are only going to get better as the next few years go by.. they're young and if Mason can keep on a more consistant track of goaltending like most of the reg season, he's going to be a force to be reckoned with..

I do hope he gets the Calder... Congrats to the Red Wings...

The series ain't over til game four is won!!!! Don't you DARE give up hope!!!!!

MEGA Congrats to Varlamov for shutout number 2!! This game felt and looked so different - the guys are really starting to believe they can turn this around and are firing on all cylindars... And props to Torts for benching Avery because of his MANY antics (the stick blade to Ovie's throat got a weeee bit of attention from the media) but you could tell the team was different without him... It got pretty nasty in the 3rd, so I think the game on Sunday is going to be a GOOD one!!!

DON'T STOP BELIEVIN'!!!!!! LET'S GO CAPS!!!!