NHL

I think the Caps Pens series is going to be another 7 gamer...

Bruins will take out the Canes in 5
If Ozzie keeps his playoff poise - not that Hiller's been a slouch, I see the Wings knockin' the Ducks out in 6
And I'm on the fence about the Hawks n' Canucks... I can really see it going either way... Luongo is going to have to have an amazing series to keep Kane, Toews, Sharp and others from hittin' the back of the twine... But the Hawks can't underestimate the Canucks and the Khabibulin needs to keep consistant n' strong (How's it lookin' from the pine Huet you french POS!!!!)... I see this one going 6 with the hunch that the Hawks will pull off a bit of an upset - even if they are young..
The Caps & Pens have had some dandy series in the past 20 years, certainly.:kickass::headbang: Here's to yet another, in favor of the Caps. Hope they can win without their chief goon to back them up.:saint:

The Caps & Pens have had some dandy series in the past 20 years, certainly.:kickass::headbang: Here's to yet another, in favor of the Caps. Hope they can win without their chief goon to back them up.:saint:

Remember that 3/4th overtime game back in the playoffs in the 90s when Wregget and Olie went at it with those remarkable saves? I still bring that game up as one of the best hockey games I've ever seen. Tremendous plays, but the goalies kept that game going.. and going.. and going

Remember that 3/4th overtime game back in the playoffs in the 90s when Wregget and Olie went at it with those remarkable saves? I still bring that game up as one of the best hockey games I've ever seen. Tremendous plays, but the goalies kept that game going.. and going.. and going
Yeah, it was indeed tremendous! The glory days of Lemieux and Jagr!

Brash only plays 3 to 4 mins a game.... Yeah, it sucks not having that factor on our bench, but as yesterday proved - we don't NEED it to win...

But anyone that watched the game yesterday saw the best freakin' save of the playoffs (yet)... VARLY VARLY VARLY!!!!!!!

I'm still hoping that the Pens win the series. It may take 6 or 7 games, but I still hope that Crosby and company can pull it off!

I like Washington teams, except when they play Pittsburgh teams! :lol: I guess I lived in PA too long. :)

Was that before or after Scott Stevens turned his brains into runny jello in the Conference Finals? Clean hit, BTW. Pwned hard.

Nope, I'm talking strictly skill
549 goals, 1249 assists in regular season (puts him 2nd only to the Great One and above Messier)
46 goals, 97 assists in playoffs

All that means he's 4th ALL TIME point leader in the NHL.

Not bad numbers, but often overlooked being the 3rd guy mentioned after Mario and Jagr. Even after Lemieux's retirement (1st one) Jagr & Francis put up strong numbers together.

well lets see the great APE takes about triple the shots. So you would figure that he would have more goals. Malkin and Crosby are both better overall players than great APE. what a joke. How about the refs calling inteference on great APE's second goal on the faceoff!!

Don't forget the most overlooked and underrated player.. Ron Francis :worship:

Ah yes, Franny. He was brilliant-also with Carolina! Glad to see the Canes evened it up with the Bru Cru! My Blackhawks looked great in Game 2 Vs. Vancouver! This series will go at least 6 games.

I am also very happy that the Quack Attack flew outta Detroit with a 1-1 series tie with the Wings, even though it took 3 OTs to decide the contest!

How about the refs calling inteference on great APE's second goal on the faceoff!!

Are you f'n kidding me??? How about Kunitz's BLATENT two handed cheap shot to Varly's throat that only got him a $2500 fine?? How about the Pens 5 PP's to the Caps 2 in game one and we still won?? How about the SLACK call on Jurcina in the last 2 mins of game two to give you guys the PP?? I can keep going... Seriously man - the Pens are getting MORE than their fair share of SHIT calls, they just aren't CAPITALizing and Cindy can't be the only Pen to score if they're going to win a game...

And don't get mad at Ovie being a better all around player than Cindy... Hell don't get mad about Geno being a better player than Cindy... it is what it is...

One thing I will say about the NHL office - CONSISTENCY. How they don't suspend players for the headshots taken on other players in the Playoffs - Jiri Hudler sticks out... and Wisniewski of the Ducks' got an elbow last night and we all know nothing will be done.. If your going to suspend a guy for 5 games for an elbow (personally it looked like his forearm to me and I think the ice is what caused the injury, not the hit) to the head, stating the headshots need to stop and this is what we're going to do... then ignore 3 or 4 others the following week involving other teams... I call Bullshit..