NHL

Penguins bring in more money on national TV than the Caps. Of course the league has an agenda. It always has.

Anyway, here's a shout out to all you sharks fans:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just some career stats for ya - and note, Geno has one less year than the other two...

Alex Ovechkin Team:WSH Pos:L From:2005-2006 To:2008-2009
GP:324 G:219 A:201 P:420 +/-:19 PIM:216 PP: 78 SH: 4 GW:34 GT:0 OT:7 Shots:1,791

Evgeni Malkin Team:pIT Pos:C From:2006-2007 To:2008-2009
GP:242 G:115 A:189 P:304 +/-: 35 PIM:238 PP: 47 SH:2 GW: 15 GT:0 OT:3 Shots:804

Sidney Crosby Team:pIT Pos:C From:2005-2006 To:2008-2009
GP:290 G:132 A:265 P:397 +/-:30 PIM:285 PP: 42 SH:0 GW:16 GT:0 OT:4 Shots:939

Looks like if Crosby or Malkin had the same amount of games played that ordered list could be different. :D

How about that WSH/PIT series, eh? 2-2 going into tonights game.
Also, GO CAROLINA! I was thrilled to see them take a commanding 3-1 series lead over the Bruins.

yeah, we played like dog shit last night... nobody was moving their feet - too painful to watch...

Here's to tonight ending positive for my boys!!!

Last night was a heartbreaker - it's never easy when you beat yourself, ya know?? I hope Poti isn't beating himself up too bad over it...

Props to the refs - they called it pretty much down the middle.. I've heard a bunch of people bitchin' about a non-call interference before Malkin got his breakaway... It's OT - they are going to let 'em play and let players hang themselves on the utterly blatent penalties... Both sides were so aggressive in the first :30 seconds it was freakin' awesome...

And a big ol' F YOU to the fans that threw shit at the Pens players at the end of the game... Those folks should be banned to the 400 sections... I hate the Pens, but acting like pissed off toddlers in a tatrum is inexcusable...

Monday night is going to be GOOD :devil:

Last night was a heartbreaker - it's never easy when you beat yourself, ya know?? I hope Poti isn't beating himself up too bad over it...

Props to the refs - they called it pretty much down the middle.. I've heard a bunch of people bitchin' about a non-call interference before Malkin got his breakaway... It's OT - they are going to let 'em play and let players hang themselves on the utterly blatent penalties... Both sides were so aggressive in the first :30 seconds it was freakin' awesome...

And a big ol' F YOU to the fans that threw shit at the Pens players at the end of the game... Those folks should be banned to the 400 sections... I hate the Pens, but acting like pissed off toddlers in a tatrum is inexcusable...

Monday night is going to be GOOD :devil:

I didn't get to watch the game because I was at a pool party hosted by my best friend who is a Flyers fan (hehe). I caught some plays at NHL.com though. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Lucky win?? Come on that play was beautiful... Davorski gave the Pens 2 mins at the end to put a nail in it, but we wouldn't let it be done...

I thought I was going to pass out from anxiety last night...

LET'S GO CAPS!!!!

Lucky win?? Come on that play was beautiful... Davorski gave the Pens 2 mins at the end to put a nail in it, but we wouldn't let it be done...

I thought I was going to pass out from anxiety last night...

LET'S GO CAPS!!!!
It was 4-4 in the first OT when I stopped watching it last night. Way to go, Caps! Win Game 7! A Caps/Canes Conference Final would rule, especially being a Thrashers fan and all. Good, clean, divisional fun!:lol::kickass::headbang::saint: