NHL

WOOHOO! Blackhawks win! Blackhawks win! On to the Conference Finals! It doesn't matter which team we face. Chicago in 6 in the 3rd round!:headbang::kickass:

You're kidding right? You think the Blackhawks even stand a chance against the wings? The Wings will win the cup this year, mark my words. I'd be surprised if the Hawks ended up winning 2 games.

It was 4-4 in the first OT when I stopped watching it last night. Way to go, Caps! Win Game 7! A Caps/Canes Conference Final would rule, especially being a Thrashers fan and all. Good, clean, divisional fun!:lol::kickass::headbang::saint:

It was tied 4-4 when I quit watching as well (I had to get up early today... darn it!)...

Oh well.. Game 7 will be the shocker when Ovechkin gets his ass whipped! :lol:

Man is is great to be a hockey fan...

I MAY be getting tix to the game tonight from a former Caps player's brother... Keeping fingers crossed but if not, I'll be out watching the game with friends!!

Man is is great to be a hockey fan...

I MAY be getting tix to the game tonight from a former Caps player's brother... Keeping fingers crossed but if not, I'll be out watching the game with friends!!
Which forner player would that be? I used to live in MD, so I kinda like the Caps anyway.

You're kidding right? You think the Blackhawks even stand a chance against the wings? The Wings will win the cup this year, mark my words. I'd be surprised if the Hawks ended up winning 2 games.
No I'm not kidding. We took the last 2 regular season games from them. It could very well happen. If we play them, and even if we do lose the series, we'll still take at least 2 games from them. GUARANTEED!

Fuck Detroit.

Which forner player would that be? I used to live in MD, so I kinda like the Caps anyway.

One of 'em is Zubris... My hockey buddy at work has all kinds o' contacts :p No tix tho - hell players couldn't get tix for their families..

Last night was an utter heartbreaker and really hard to watch the whole game but I stuck it out, those are my boys and to bail early is not an option... but we had an outstanding year and I don't have an ounce of 'you should've done this....'

Now I must find a team to get behind... (anyone that beats the Pens :heh: )