NHL

I would just like to repeat your few words about the Columbus Bluejackets...

I'd like to say a few words about the Columbus Bluejackets.

wholestack03.jpg

Got to watch Was/NYR game today (thank you, free over the air NBC), and thought the Caps looked pretty good, though in retrospect, the Rangers looked really really awful until the 3rd. Ah well, should make for a fun game 7!

I'm Happy with both games played today so far. I have been pulling for the Canes and I do not like the Rangers so good stuff today. Hopefully the Sharks can win tomorrow in Anaheim and push a game 7 back at the Tank Wednesday!!!

GO SHARKS!!!!

Bear

Lol @ classless caps fans. Certainly seems like a bunch of Angry Toronto Rejects decided to heckle the NYR Bench tonight. Or maybe they're from Philly?

Classless Caps fans?? For what - taunting the opposing bench?? Are you serious?? So I guess Tortorella throwing a water bottle into the stands then attempting to use a stick in some way beyond the glass is ok... come on man... That's silly...

But when a team gets popular, everyone wants on the wagon and there have been a few incidents from drunken a-holes at games... There's always a few in a bunch of 18,000+...

My brother and hockey buddy at work are going to game 7 tomorrow.. I really REALLY want to go but money's too tight...

Here's to the Sharks taking it to game 7 too!!!!!

Your right, it was one drunken wannabe toronto fan. Tortorella definitely had a beer thrown on him from what I read, and the fans were beating on the glass .. didn't the partition almost come out and fall on the bench too? Pretty dangerous. Every broadcast I saw was pretty much saying the fans were being assholes. I have no problem with taunting the bench. Hell, I scream "Wife Beater" every time Sean Burke is within earshot, but there's a line, and if you cross it and someone squirts water in your face, I bet they deserved it.

Your right, it was one drunken wannabe toronto fan. Tortorella definitely had a beer thrown on him from what I read, and the fans were beating on the glass .. didn't the partition almost come out and fall on the bench too? Pretty dangerous. Every broadcast I saw was pretty much saying the fans were being assholes. I have no problem with taunting the bench. Hell, I scream "Wife Beater" every time Sean Burke is within earshot, but there's a line, and if you cross it and someone squirts water in your face, I bet they deserved it.

Actually what happened was Torts got pissed when two of his players were taunted about their "relationship" together... Torts squirted the guy thru the glass with the water bottle, the guy then tossed his beer and some went thru the space in the glass (it did not go over the glass)... Torts then threw the bottle hitting a woman in the head and grabbed a stick, knocking the spacer out of the glass...

The key thing is - no matter what the fans say, they're words... Coaches and players have to not react in the way Torts did to fans... And the guy in question was wearing an Isles tee (didn't someone tell him it was the Caps n' Rangers??) and didn't get all cocky 'til the security showed up - then he was all 'come on bring it'... Torts would'a kicked his ass...

And 99% of the league has been calling Cindy a bitch for years - he hasn't gone after anyone yet...

I like Torts; I'm glad to see him behind a bench again 'cause he got a raw deal from the new (shit) owners in Tampa... but ya can't go after the fans - period..

And what game doesn't have fans beating on the glass when players are right in front of them (and it's annoying and stupid as hell too - I freakin' HATE people that do that crap... except the little kids)

Blackhawks advance to Round 2 for the first time since 1996! They beat Calgary 4-1 last night to take the series in 6 games. Bring on the Vancouver "Cannots"! Prediction: CHI in 6 over VAN.:headbang::kickass:

Congrats to the Caps on a hard-fought and well-earned series victory over the Rangers.
The Canes shocked the world and scored 2 goals inside the last 2 minutes to damn the Devils to Hell until next season!

Predictions: Caps over Pens in 6
Canes Over Bruins in 7

Ducks Over Dead Wings in 7
Blackhawks Over Canucks in 6

Congrats to the Caps on a hard-fought and well-earned series victory over the Rangers.
The Canes shocked the world and scored 2 goals inside the last 2 minutes to damn the Devils to Hell until next season!

Predictions: Caps over Pens in 6
Canes Over Bruins in 7

Ducks Over Dead Wings in 7
Blackhawks Over Canucks in 6

i disagree with almost all of your predictions. I think we're going to see the Pens and the Bruins in the Semi-Finals, as well as the Wings and the Hawks. I think the Hawks will "win" over Vancouver because of the Canucks choke record in round 2. However, if Luongo catches fire, it's over.

I think the Caps Pens series is going to be another 7 gamer...

Bruins will take out the Canes in 5
If Ozzie keeps his playoff poise - not that Hiller's been a slouch, I see the Wings knockin' the Ducks out in 6
And I'm on the fence about the Hawks n' Canucks... I can really see it going either way... Luongo is going to have to have an amazing series to keep Kane, Toews, Sharp and others from hittin' the back of the twine... But the Hawks can't underestimate the Canucks and the Khabibulin needs to keep consistant n' strong (How's it lookin' from the pine Huet you french POS!!!!)... I see this one going 6 with the hunch that the Hawks will pull off a bit of an upset - even if they are young..

Luongo is going to have to have an amazing series to keep Kane, Toews, Sharp and others from hittin' the back of the twine... But the Hawks can't underestimate the Canucks and the Khabibulin needs to keep consistant n' strong

It'll be interesting to say the least. Luongo, I have always known was going to be the next Brodeur since he started in Florida. I was slackjawed when I'd watch him play. Khabi, I would probably choke on a cow femur before I thought he could win a series for a team. I really think this series is going to hinge on Luongo.