Nice try

The problem is that screenwriters will want to give the movie resolution. Stupid movie-goers won't be happy to leave with Jon being rejected or going on a pity-date. This is why comics make shitty movies.

no, i remember her actually saying something along the lines of that she was surprised to be having a nice time, (because garfield isn't around) etc. The point of the whole comic used to be that Jon feels Garfield ruins his life, except he loves him too much to get rid of him, along with Jon's own fear that Garfield actually may NOT be the reason for Jon's failures thus his reluctancy to realize the truth.

if bill murray is doing the voice, they should make garfield a listless character doing an advertisement shoot for a scotch on location in japan where he has pseudo-extramarital shenanigans with a younger, similarly listless yet quietly attractive woman.

i mean cat.

FuSoYa said:
no, i remember her actually saying something along the lines of that she was surprised to be having a nice time, (because garfield isn't around) etc. The point of the whole comic used to be that Jon feels Garfield ruins his life, except he loves him too much to get rid of him, along with Jon's own fear that Garfield actually may NOT be the reason for Jon's failures thus his reluctancy to realize the truth.

sounds like someone i know *cough**hair ball**cough*greg*cough*