Nickelback gets booed off stage!!!

Weapon X

Raised to be Lowered
Jul 25, 2002
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Nickelback gets booed off stage. Now some will find it funny. :tickled:

They made it through 2 songs during a concert in Portugal, when they started getting booed. So the lead singer screams into the mike "Does anybody like Nickelback in Portugal?":yell: What a stupid question:err: So the fans started booing louder and throwing bottles and junk at them. So they walked off stage and flipped the bird, and that was the end. :cry:

I personally feel sorry for them, it's gotta suck.
:p :eek:

although i cant stand nickleback AT ALL, it really does have to suck to get booed off stage. it would suck if i got booed off stage infront of a bunch of ppl if they didnt like my music, even if the music IS terrible

The trade off for playing in a pop band. Yea, you get loads of cash, tons of sex, but no respect. Your band also gets tagged with the decade you came from and has no chance of being around respectably for longer than a 5-10 years at best.

Ouch...

Painful...

I can't take it when the crowd is totally disrespectful to what they are getting. They are getting the chance to see a band preform infront of them. There's no need to act like assholes.

Originally posted by Weapon X
I personally feel sorry for them, it's gotta suck.
:p :eek:

What makes it worse is the speed at which this information proliferates now; it's like the entire world simultaneously pointing and laughing. Still, fresh lyrical material for his next dreary snooze-me-do.

I saw Nine Inch Nails get booed off stage at Mannheim, Germany when they were supporting Guns n Roses (1992 I think).

Anyway, it was about 100,000 germans waving their tickets in the air at the band and simultaneously booing. The crowd just wanted to get Skid Row out before GnR graced the stage...

Needless to say, Nine Inch Nails walked off in a huff.