Nickelback sell Opeth Merchandise? WTF?

RB2610

Dec 6, 2008
I was looking on google for a Baying of the Hounds shirt (they don't seem to sell them anymore, I really like the design :cry: fortunately theres the new 'wovles' one as it says in the store :lol: )
Anyway I was searching for it and it came up with this link: http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/nickleback/proddetail.php?prod=nmus_opeth_houndls
It seems Nickelback have started selling Opeth merch instead :lol:

(P.S. Disclaimer: before I get any replys saying I'm a noob, I know it's probably because the sites are both powered by the same company and the system probably glitched in someway but I thought it was amusing anyway.)

PPS I think I asked this in a thread once before but I forgot what the reply was, do Loudclothing give part of the profits to the bands, I want to buy the Wolves shirt but it is sold out on Omerch :(

I was looking on google for a Baying of the Hounds shirt (they don't seem to sell them anymore, I really like the design :cry: fortunately theres the new 'wovles' one as it says in the store :lol: )
Anyway I was searching for it and it came up with this link: http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/nickleback/proddetail.php?prod=nmus_opeth_houndls
It seems Nickelback have started selling Opeth merch instead :lol:

(P.S. Disclaimer: before I get any replys saying I'm a noob, I know it's probably because the sites are both powered by the same company and the system probably glitched in someway but I thought it was amusing anyway.)

PPS I think I asked this in a thread once before but I forgot what the reply was, do Loudclothing give part of the profits to the bands, I want to buy the Wolves shirt but it is sold out on Omerch :(

:ill:A few month ago I ordered a Opeth chair t-shirt..but I got a Baying of the hounds longsleeve instead...weird huh?

Can I have it? :D

Oh, you live in Denmark :(

It's getting to the summer anyway, I suppose I'd be better off with the Wolves tee

ha, I have that shirt, but the short sleeve version, when I bought it I paid eftpos, then went to the pub and pulled out 50 bucks, my bank balance said I had $0 in my account, when I got home some 12 hours later I checked my account and the 40 bucks the shirt cost me got deposited back into my account as credit, the balance was just a fuck up.