Nick's Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Nick did.

Nick fucked up and he's suffering the consequences, to be honest a break from this place is never a bad thing, he's only gone for a month. I've got absolutely nothing against Nick, but neglecting to delete nude pictures of a forum member that have been posted for malicious reasons by another member is a pretty big fuck up.

Nick fucked up and he's suffering the consequences, to be honest a break from this place is never a bad thing, he's only gone for a month. I've got absolutely nothing against Nick, but neglecting to delete nude pictures of a forum member that have been posted for malicious reasons by another member is a pretty big fuck up.

The only fucked up part I saw was him posting in the thread, acknowledging he knew of the pics and then blatantly saying that he was gonna leave it alone until Bob or Deron came into the picture. That's where he seriously fucked up.

and yea, I've only been here (on and off) since January 2007... and this place has gone even farther down the shitter.

Doesn't count if the forum member is a whore, and generally retarded enough to let it happen.

I wanna be a mod! Once again, I'm the last hero standing. I feel like Bruce Willis on Die Hard!! :kickass:

The only fucked up part I saw was him posting in the thread, acknowledging he knew of the pics and then blatantly saying that he was gonna leave it alone until Bob or Deron came into the picture. That's where he seriously fucked up.

The only fucked up part I saw was nikotiini's parts. :lol:

PS: Plz don't ban me. Tks. <3

Yeah... I support what he did though, I laughed. But the consequences were pretty obvious.

:lol: at deleting Joe's post, don't really see why that was needed.
Nonetheless. Nikotity or whatever trolled the shit out of this place proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.