Nightingale at MartoHell Oktober Fest

Nexus6

The Replicant
Sep 14, 2005
Joensuu
Hello to all the Danswanians there,

First of all I would like to thank Nightingale to take te great decision to come to Spain to perform live on MartoHell Oktober Fest. Second I would like to thank the crew of MartoHell to bring us the oportunity to see Nightingale playing live in our lands.

Some time ago I heard these great news and I couldn't believe it was true because is not so usual to see Nightingale travelling into the South. The Metallic community in Spain is waiting for this day and why not to tell: specially for you Mr. Dan Swanö. It will be an honour to see you performing live with Nightingale. Thank you very much for coming to us.

For those interested: Nightingale will play live on Saturday 6th October 2007 at MartoHell Oktober Fest in Martorell (Barcelona, Spain). Near the date you will find more information about the festival and other band who will perform there at:

www.martohell.com
www.myspace.com/martohelloktoberfest
www.metalkuins.net

:worship: :worship:

Great news!

We are going there, to see our god in action:worship:
Only 5 weeks to go. We are so exited.
Barcelonaaaaa
brindis.gif

Will you come from Finland only to see Nightingale playing live? Then you're not Three amigos, you are Three HEROES!

We are just trying to made somekind of t-shirts that band guys can see as.:headbang:
Great idea. My friends and I thought about something similar. I think I should persuade my friends to draw a sheet and make it look like a big banner saying something like: Abandon your churches. Gods are over the stage!. Let's see if we finally find inspiration to demonstrate that we suport the band but what is clear is that Nightingale deserves our love to be shown while they're playing live.:zombie:

I've been a huge Swäno fan for almost 8 years, and now i write my first post on this board just to say that next saturday... I'LL SEE NIGHTINGALE LIVE!!!

I thought this couldn't be real when i saw MartoHell's Lineup, Swäno Bros so near from home!! (I live in Mallorca). I don't know if i'll see them again in my life, so Dag and Dan, prepare to sign me all my Nightingale stuff!!! I am a maniac fan!! ;) For sure I'll post all my photos and videos for you "Danswanians"

So, to all lucky people who is going to Barcelona, see you there!! just find the crying crazy guy with the Alive Again shirt ;)

PD: Dag and Dan, is there any chance to bring merchandising? just to rob a bank or something :)