Nightingale at MartoHell Oktober Fest

I spoke to one of the guys from club Aska a few days ago, and we dreamed up a nice bill with some fellow Swedish Prog Metallers (A bit higher on the international ranking than us...) this magic night, just might be happening sometime in 2008. So before that, no gigs in sight. We still hope for that Finland thing to happen... and maybe someone can convince someone to let us open for Alter Bridge in Stockholm in February and make me real happy ;)

Dan

Dan Swanö;6635084 said:
I spoke to one of the guys from club Aska a few days ago, and we dreamed up a nice bill with some fellow Swedish Prog Metallers (A bit higher on the international ranking than us...) this magic night, just might be happening sometime in 2008. So before that, no gigs in sight. We still hope for that Finland thing to happen... and maybe someone can convince someone to let us open for Alter Bridge in Stockholm in February and make me real happy ;)

Dan

That Prog Night thing would be awsome if it could happen! Jag håller tummarna! :)
Does this mean that you won't play in Örebro this year or might this still happen?

Dan Swanö;6635084 said:

Dan

A Progpower Örebro:saint: maybe Sweden:headbang:

One of the guys... is that the chef with long beard:loco:
It would be great to have an evening.

Invite Oceans Of Sadness as they're suppose to record with Jens @ Fascination Street in march.
They did one hell of impression @ Progpower in Holland 2½ weeks ago.

And while I'm still dreaming invite Opeth & Pain Of Salvation and we got ourselves a killer weekend! :OMG:

PP071006033.JPG

Dan Swanö;6635084 said:

Dan

When Nightingale rock onstage = Magic. Period. :kickass:

I really hope you make this stuff happening !

Hi all!

First of all, sorry for the long delay, but I've been so busy this month and I haven't got a minut to write de review of the MartoHell.

I will paste here the link of the review (it's in spanish ) and the photo gallery. And the first pics... as soon as I can I will post more pics and the interview... yeah! we had the opportunity of interviewing all the band (it was the first Nightingale interview ever!!!!!!! ) :headbang:

For the spanish readers, hope you will enjoy it! :)

http://www.atiza.com/fotos/2007/martohell_1006/ (photo gallery)

http://www.atiza.com/criticas/conciertos/2007/martohell_1006/ (review)

Greetings!

Teresa

martoh10.jpg

martoh11.jpg

martoh12.jpg

martoh13.jpg

martoh14.jpg

martoh15.jpg