Nightingale Live Album

banita

May 20, 2007
i would like to ask if there is any chance or plans to publish a Live album of Nightingale. i think that is a great idea and I hope that in nearby future it will be done.

Nightingale is the best fucking band ever \m/

can somebody reupload "Invisible's release party" bootleg? i find link on old official nightingale site buy they did't work

I know they filmed the gig and i think it was up on the "Dimedozen" torrent site about a year ago. If anyone have it please seeed. I would like to see it.
The "Invisible" track on Youtube is from that DvD

lol dan and dag are the only honest musicians left in the world, wanting their fans to seed bootlegs of their shows on bittorrent

why don't you guys just put up your live shows and have someone host them for download, and ask for donations? it won't get you a ton of money, but you probably could make a buck or two (I'd definitely donate)

lol dan and dag are the only honest musicians left in the world, wanting their fans to seed bootlegs of their shows on bittorrent

why don't you guys just put up your live shows and have someone host them for download, and ask for donations? it won't get you a ton of money, but you probably could make a buck or two (I'd definitely donate)

Most N.G gigs with a decent quality have been on my site for download thru the 6 years we have been giggin. You need serverspace with almost no limit
and that costs money. You can´t rely on donations to keep it going. Many company/nice people say: i have that serverspace for free/cheap
but they dont:cry: Look what happend to Dans mega site
I don´t mind people download our music for free but i don´t want to pay for it:lol: