Nightingale MP3

Originally posted by airman
I actually thought the 4song teaser was one song and I thought wow so many elements in one song :lol:

uhmmm i was thinking about sth similar today.....
after having listened to the teaser 214854786086 times (yup,i'm a bit compulsive about it) it is stored in my brain as a song...and i was wondering what it will feel like when i will listen to the 4 songs seperately...
uhmmm...just another one of my strange thoughts......

~m~ (the troll and the impossible)

I played a medley of "Modern Talking" songs once upon a time
( strange what you do for money ) and i thought it was one song
until i heard the originals years later. I´m glad N.G is a four-piece nowdays so we can´t be compared to "Modern Talking" :)

downloaded "Shadowman" yesterday - started listening to it right now - bursts out in tears - faints - can be found somewhere above heaven now %) this is amazing, wonderful, touching and just perfect. :*)

I am not really sure if I`ll survive listening the whole album next year ;) It is a shame it was announced and then delayed. Couldn´t the record company guys think about the collision with Bathory-release a bit more earlier? :*(

Bathory was one of the first black metal bands.with Bathory , then the return followed by return of the black mark... Then with blood fire death they turned into a vicking metal bands , stayed on that for hammerheart blood on ice; then i dont know what direction there in now. you got to ask someone else...

Originally posted by Gurgelguff
I played a medley of "Modern Talking" songs once upon a time
( strange what you do for money )

OH!!
MY!!
GOD!!

How could you do this? For money??
Not all the money of the whole world would get ME doing this...

Okay, that's a lie. I think, for 100 EUR I could imagine to do it. He he... If anyone's interested, please tell me... but I do not accept credit cards. Cash, please! :lol:

NICO

Well. I played this stuff on Greenland ( of all places ) and the bartender in the club made me an offer: $100 for some gaysex ( i was young and sweet in those days) I played "Modern talking" covers instead for less money

Originally posted by Gurgelguff
Well. I played this stuff on Greenland ( of all places ) and the bartender in the club made me an offer: $100 for some gaysex ( i was young and sweet in those days) I played "Modern talking" covers instead for less money

I can't help wondering: What would your choice be today??:rolleyes: (50 spänn eller shippers inn ??)