Nightingale MP3

GO GO GO!!!

downloading.gif

Wow!!!! What more can I say? This is the track that impressed me the most on the sample comp mp3. The keyboard and guitar mix is just superb! And the vocal layering is so powerful. The overall sound of the track is crisp and clear, deffinately the best sound Dan has achieved since Moontower.

Congrats to Dan, Dag, and the rest of the band! I knew you had this in ya! Simply outstanding work all around!

Edit: Damn it! Have to rave about a few other points on this song. The placement of the cymbals in the mix... great idea! You didn't over-compress them, just got them placed a bit further in the back and spaced very nicely. Also, while I love the atmosphere the reverbs create on the previous NG albums, this drier, more straight-forward approach to the vocals and drums really makes everything come out so well. Nothing gets lost or drowned-out. Oh, and the 12-string in the middle section - perfect! Excelent arrangement on that part and also a stellar sound for that guitar. The solo is also beyond badass!

Thanx a lot..
It helps a lot, morning like these...
it's cold and I am sneezing and it's total chaos at work, both my wife and my son is sick, and maybe one of the cats aswell...and yesterday we had a birthdayparty for John (7 kids total) so I am a bit off..but reading all these kind words on my song makes the 15 minute bikeride to my work a little bit less freezing...

love you all

D

New stuff ´s great.

I was freezing too moments ago when I was outside, brrrr...... cold & windy.... but the sun´s coming up and now I´m next to an oven. :)
Ohh... yeah one thing bothering me; somehow I accidentally injured myself on the stomach last weekend while trying to climb a statue :lol: wait that´s not funny... ;)

Anyway, my Kermit avatar should warm u guys.

Yeah! This full version of the song is spectacular, no surprsise. However, I have decided not to listen to the 4 song "teaser" anymore until the album comes out! EVERY damn time I hear this full length track, my mind tries to jump to the next song in the teaser after the corresponding section. It's quite irritating and I don't want this to happen with the other songs when I get the album. Next time separate the teaser tracks as separate mp3's. Grrrr....... Hehehe ;)

Anyone else experiecne this problem? I suppose you could say it's my fault for listening to the teaser like 1,000 times in a row...... :lol:

This is an awesome piece of music. I have never been as surprised by a Ngale song before...this shit takes my breath away.

I dig the fact that it is impossible to predict where the song is heading... chrushersolos, acoustic guitar-parts, heavy ballchrushing shit, kick-ass chorus....

NIGHTINGALE KICKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS!!!!!!!!

Please do not upload any more mp3s before the album is released... I cannot take it.. What a fuckin dillemma...

Just stopping by, I got theendrecords.com newsletter and they had a link to this song. Absolutely love it, its the only song I've heard from Nightingale as well (aside from the teaser) :( But I'll be picking this up, Dan sounds great and the production is crisp. Love the guitar tone as well!

Great job! :headbang: *solo*