Nightingale - Tour 2005

Hi
I flied few hundred km to see Nighingale. As I arrived it appeared that there was only 25 people waiting for the show, including me. Reading yours posts I realized that show in Berlin had the smallest audience. There wasn' t any posters, or anything , the promotion failed?
Anyway it had good ponits - wonderfull view from the first row ;) , no problems with taking pictures :D .
The band didn't matter lack of people so the show was great.
I' m still amazed.....
:loco:

betula said:
Hi
I flied few hundred km to see Nighingale. As I arrived it appeared that there was only 25 people waiting for the show, including me.

and me! :)

betula said:
Anyway it had good ponits - wonderfull view from the first row ;) ,

next to me! :)

Unicorn said:
You rule , too!

and me! :)

ok. i will never write again ;)

Hi Guys
I just wanted to say thank to everyone who came to see us live, nightingale and tomorrow's eve were just great, we hope you like our music too!
We were really happy to see your response, Nightingale band is very friendly and I think we gonna miss them a lot! I hope to see you all again!
I would love to see the pictures you have taken during the gigs, if someone can give me the links or send them to me, just drop me an email here: matt@dynamiclights.net! Thank you in advance for your help!
Enjoy your life!
Atlantis Rising!!

Matt
www.dynamiclights.net

Thanks Matt,the other guys in Dynamic light and Tommorows eye, die-hards who came a long way and all the others it was a great experience for us. We came home safe after a 1500 km ride from Barloo. I think that gig was the best along with Krefeldt. I have decent recordings of all the gigs and i´ll put up something for downloading soon. Once again: many thanks and see you soon !:headbang:

Hi Nightingale :) ,
i'm the girlfriend of Marco, Dynamic Lights' guitar player.
i'm really sad i coudn't follow you in this tour, i really like your music and Marco said me you have been fantastic during these days.
But i'm very happy for the beautiful message Tom and you wrote on my cd Alive Again :)
Thank you very much,
hope to see you soon

Federica

p.s.: Marco sings all the time Still Alive :headbang: ......and now i do it too :tickled:

Hello guys,

I was at the gig in Jena, Rosenkeller.
Fucking great!! :worship:
Nice Price, nice band & nice crowd!

Bought two Cd´s (Moontower and Closing Chronicles) for 15 € !

Very sympathic band.

Dan: I was the guy who didn´t mentioned that you played two EoS songs and I asked you why you didn´t play any EoS song! hahaha...
I guess you remember

chicca said:
Hi Nightingale :) ,
i'm the girlfriend of Marco, Dynamic Lights' guitar player.
i'm really sad i coudn't follow you in this tour, i really like your music and Marco said me you have been fantastic during these days.
But i'm very happy for the beautiful message Tom and you wrote on my cd Alive Again :)
Thank you very much,
hope to see you soon

Federica

p.s.: Marco sings all the time Still Alive :headbang: ......and now i do it too :tickled:

Well Marco really did a great backing choir together with Mateo:Spin:

Ah, Ohrmikrofone! Das ist gut. Ich hab mir selbst ohrkapseln gebaut, die aber nur runter hängen lassen. denke mal daß Deine Aufnahme genausogut oder besser ist. Es sei denn du hast einen minidisc rekorder ohne justierbares Recordlevel. Das finde ich persönlich nicht so gut, weil der dann schon so ultrahard komprimiert wenn's laut ist.

I'm not very good at swedish. :)
Korv med bröd
takk
thats all I know.
But it was a discussion about our recordings and which one may be better. I guessed his, judging from the microphones, but I hope that he has a minidisk recorder with adjustable recordlevel, because otherwise the machine kompresses till death when it's loud.
And my DCC recorder has adjustable record level.