NIGHTMARE METAL FEST II

I am very glad the Nightmare Metal Fest II will be in San Antonio, TX. this year. The venue is very nice and plenty of room for everyone. There is so much around the area to do as well. Get your Butts down to Texas and lets have a freakin Metal Party! I can't wait!! It's gonna be a blast! Cheers! Chris Salinas

I am very glad the Nightmare Metal Fest II will be in San Antonio, TX. this year. The venue is very nice and plenty of room for everyone. There is so much around the area to do as well. Get your Butts down to Texas and lets have a freakin Metal Party! I can't wait!! It's gonna be a blast! Cheers! Chris Salinas

WE are gonna have a blast, so everyone takes Chris's advise and get your butts to San Antonio:headbang::headbang::headbang: hey that guys throwing the horns looks like Chris Salinas

Can't wait to see ya there, bro!! Let's DEFINITELY do some Tex-Mex!!
Chris :headbang:

Hey Guys and Gals, if you got to our website right now, you will see the latest additions to our Line-up, and we aint thru yet. I know that two of the bands, maybe three people will go 'OH GOODIE" and the other two you might say "WHO" but i guarantee you we looked long and hard at each band to make sure they would bring something exciting, and varied to the festival.

www.nightmaremetalfest.com

So:
Vicious Rumors - meh
Theocracy - Cool for them
ASKA - Don't know
Aetherius - I'm wondering if I'm the one who 'found' them. I like them musically.