NIGHTMARE METAL FEST II

VR = overrated and generic with members all past their prime still trying to act like its the 80s. Pass. Big loss for the festival.

ASKA came to Yokota AB in Japan a few times when I was stationed there. They were a fun live band. They tend to wear their influences on their sleeve, but those influences are Maiden, AC/DC, Dio and the like, so I guess that's not too bad of a thing. This is looking like a good time. Wish I could be there, but I can only afford 1 festival this year.

ASKA came to Yokota AB in Japan a few times when I was stationed there. They were a fun live band. They tend to wear their influences on their sleeve, but those influences are Maiden, AC/DC, Dio and the like, so I guess that's not too bad of a thing. This is looking like a good time. Wish I could be there, but I can only afford 1 festival this year.

Yeah, the first time I saw them was in SUWON KOREA, at the all graders club in 2002, I was there with the company I retired from, and they were doing the show in the same room we were giving classes, but luckily our classes ended at 5:00pm, so we got a chance to hang out with them, have a few beers and just chat, they are really nice guys and WHAT A SHOW!!!!, There were like 200 t0 250 people there and they were really inot ASKA. I can't wait to see them again.

OH!!! by the way Two day passes to Nightmare metal fest are now on sale so don't miss out, go to our website to get your tickets today.

Metal fest should have "hey you're a cool guy and I know you dont have much money so here are some free tickets, and I will give you a ride" passes, that would rock.

anyone coming down to support the home team of THEOCRACY and HALCYON WAY?

it's going to be Warm....great weather and they have the Alamo...not to mention 6 flags....the river walk...and many other great points of interest...

hit the page for more info and to listen to tracks from the rest of the bands ripping it up.
www.NightmareMetalFest.com

it's only 41 days and counting - room block discounts on our main site.

February 06, 2009 PDF Print E-mail
For Immediate Release
Friday, February 06, 2009

Nightmare Metal Fest II, announced Friday it will be honoring America’s military by giving 25% discounts to all military personnel and their families who wish to attend the 2nd annual progressive and power heavy metal festival. The festival features Internationally signed and performing bands, some of whom are signed to Nightmare Records, a label based out of St Paul, MN.

Nightmare Records owner Lance King said, “San Antonio has a large military population with several bases in the surrounding areas. In such times of sacrifice in our nation’s history, we felt strongly about supporting our troops and giving back to them. We are delighted to offer them this discount to attend the festival.”

Nightmare Metal Fest II will be hosting its annual event at Warehouse Music, 1303 E Houston St. in downtown on the weekend of March 20-21, 2009. The festival features such acts as: Vicious Rumors, Mindwarp Chamber, Krucible, Six Minute Century, Imagika, Seven Witches, Military Fav's ASKA and many more. Tickets may be purchased online at www.nightmaremetalfest.com or directly at the box office.

Since our site is presently down thanks to hackers, please use one of these options to pick up your advance tickets to save money at the gate.

DAILY PASS - (ADV $30) Day of show $38
WEEKEND PASS - (ADV $50) Day of show $65
LIMITED PLATINUM PASS - $80 advance only (only a few left
that I added back in from some I had pulled from Sponsors - Total number left at this time is 6)

BUY ONLINE AT www.NightmareMetalFest.com or
ON EBAY http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnightmare-records

CALL NIGHTMARE RECORDS - 763-784-9654

TICKETS are also available at these local SAN ANTONIO locations.

THE WAREHOUSE MUSIC VENUE (fest location) 1305 E. Houston St. , San Antonio, TX
210-273-8315
http://www.myspace.com/WarehouseMusicSA

FLIP SIDE - 1445 Southwest Military Drive, San Antonio, TX - 78221
(Phone 210-923-7811 )

HOGWILD Records- 1824 North Main, San Antonio, TX 78212 -
( Phone 210-733-5354 )