Nightmare Metal Festival

Am I the only college student who doesn't have spring break that week? My spring break is going to be on the first week of March!
Regardless of the line-up, there's a good chance I will be there Saturday (it's a 4 hour drive from here)... If the line up is good enough I will leave work early on friday... =P

I dont know if I can make it after checking airfare and it being 300-350 and gold badge money is due a month before the fest. Though maybe I can make something work with my xmas present of a plane ticket to PP and then just get the plane ticket to PP later. But then there is also Powerfest, possibly MADfest, and Flight of the Valkyries!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHH, you guys need to quit making so many fests that arent in Kansas City.

I THINK I NEED SOME MORE BANDS ANNOUNCED!!!

I don't know when my spring break will be yet.. :erk:

By the way, I am assuming that in the end we will be going together. I wonder if Jeff will notice how suddenly we "both" need to leave work early that Friday. No wonder they think the things they do.
:lol::lol::lol:

LOL Of course the trip will be school-related! :p We just need to find a way to explain why a photography and a political science student would travel together! I am very involved in everything FAU! Conventions in Helsinki, seminars in Tampa... :p

LOL Of course the trip will be school-related! :p We just need to find a way to explain why a photography and a political science student would travel together!

"Um, there's a Libertarian Party rally in town that weekend, and we need a photographer along."

Also there is usually a deal at club bourbon street with the hotel just like 10 minute walk down the street. I don't know if this applies for that festival but for instance when I went to see Jon Oliva's Pain and another time I saw Kamelot, if you mention the club you get a discount. Not sure if anyone is aware of it or if it will apply with that.. but it's something to keep in mind ;) I think its like 45 a night.. or then, it was.

yes its the RAMADA INN, will have an official website posted and an official myspace for this shortly, in the works right now with all these details
and contacts....fear not, and the breakfast buffet at the hotel is great and under $4 as I recall.

I think the rooms were like $65 with the discount, it's a little older hotel probably 20 years or so but was a 4-5 star hotel, in my opinion still is but
the style isn't quite as contemporary as most these days.

BW&BK has learned that organizers of the Nightmare Festival, to be held at Bourbon Street, in New Port Richey, FL over Easter weekend, March 21-22, approached ROB ROCK to headline the closing evening. However, the Florida native had to turn down the opportunity, due to a conflicting date, in Mexico. As previously reported, thus far the lone act announced for the two-day event is San Diego, CA based traditional metallers, CAGE.

HOLY FUCK! I would have been there without hesitation! I have been going absolutely BONKERS to see ROB ROCK live!! Thanks for trying Lance!!

My long standing rule is that all other festival discussions should be limited to one active thread per festival. Otherwise, things could grow out of control on my own forum.

Thanks.

My long standing rule is that all other festival discussions should be limited to one active thread per festival. Otherwise, things could grow out of control on my own forum.

Thanks.

No problemo! My bad for not remembering the original thread for the fest! :kickass:

Yes I have known about this for a few months,and I'm staying silent until th edetails are released,but lets just say we are also celebrating my birthday this weekend as well.