Nightmare Metal Festival

What about Outworld and Mindflow? Maybe even KatV?

I know I can say MindFlow aren't going to be in the U.S. during the time of the festival. 3 of the members are here now (in LA) recording their next cd with producer Ben Grosse! They have plans to tour in the months of May - July, including a few surprise dates that will certainly be great for the band, putting them infront of a LOT of people!! :cool:

As for Outworld, well.. My lips are sealed! :)

BW&BK has learned that organizers of the Nightmare Festival, to be held at Bourbon Street, in New Port Richey, FL over Easter weekend, March 21-22, approached ROB ROCK to headline the closing evening. However, the Florida native had to turn down the opportunity, due to a conflicting date, in Mexico. As previously reported, thus far the lone act announced for the two-day event is San Diego, CA based traditional metallers, CAGE.

HOLY FUCK! I would have been there without hesitation! I have been going absolutely BONKERS to see ROB ROCK live!! Thanks for trying Lance!!

I can confirm this, man how did that get out on Brave words so fast....anyway I got an email from Rob earlier this evening, Rob was one of the first people I thought of and wanted at the event.

Rob expressed how much he wanted to the the show....but this evening I received an email that he was unable to attend, but wants to be a part of the next one.

WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE NEW WEBSITES TOMORROW WITH NEW BANDS ANNOUNCEMENTS......

Yeah, Bourbon Street has a standing agreement for the Ramada Inn a 1/2 mile from the club. The info is at the bottom of the 'Events' page on their website. This is sorta close to my neck of the woods, so maybe I'll get to see some of my PP bro's & sisters that I missed seeing this year at PP. At least I won't have to wait until Sept. to see ya!:headbang:

Well if there's at least one band that attracts my interest I'll drive. :cool:

I'm probably in for two good reasons: the spring break timing is PERFECT (hello beach 3 days, metal 2 days!) and I trust Lance almost as much as I do Glenn.

I don't know who the next band is that is going to be announced, but knowing Lance it will be a good one. I do know that it probably will not be RHAPSODY OF FIRE as they are busy that weekend hehehehehehehehe. I mayself was hoping for OUTWORLD but the last i heard from one of the members was that they would be in studio doing the next album, so i think it is a given they will be to busy.

Circle II Circle is also from the same area as is Kamelot so hmmmmmmmm oh well, we shall see. No matter who it is I will be there to give my support, and to work my butt off for Lance to help make this a great Festival, plus i gotta dress up as the Easter Bunny for the Easter Egg Hunt.

SECOND HEADLINER ANNOUNCED

DISASTERPEACE will be on the Friday show....

DETAILS ON THE NIGHTMAREMETALFEST FORUM.....
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/nightmare-metal-fest-474/

Saturday will have more than one Headliner as well, somethings still in the works, much is solidifying quickly though!
You'll notice the first post "poster" on this thread will automatically update with info as these things are added to our
myspace and mainpage post.

The main page isn't quite finished yet. We'll be releasing this this evening though
stay tuned.

Now I have a reason to take spring break off from work!!!

NIGHTMARE METAL FEST

Metal vocalist Lance King (owner of Nightmare Records, previous vocalist of BALANCE OF POWER and PYRAMAZE)
is now started a new festival in conjunction with ROCK SOLID PRESSURE Radio Show hosted by J. Rock and Patty.

Why Florida? Because Minnesota is still cold and unfriendly in March, and usually deep in snow, and by that time I've had enough of all that! Plus it's Spring break and everyone is on their way to Florida anyway....so that just seemed a no brainer!

Stay tuned in, there will be more announcements on this on a weekly basis leading up
to the main event! Friday will be a shorter night of 4-5 bands (not all confirmed yet)
and Saturday will be an all day metal extravaganza a few locals headliners and a lot of Nightmare's finest bands will be here to perform....This is just the beginning of things to come!

WHEN: FRIDAY & SATURDAY MARCH 21ST AND 22ND
WHERE: BOURBON STREET MORE INFO HERE (www.clubbourbonstreet.com

First band to be announced is California's own CAGE!
Check out the bands music here www.cageheavymetal.com

3-21_nightmare.jpg

Why not Florida is right! Because it's just 45 minutes from the crib! I am sooo there.:kickass::headbang::worship:

This is in FLORIDA.

This means if Aghora is not playing I'm gonna be an angry metalhead.

Nightmare Records is proud to present AVIAN at the NIGHTMARE METAL FEST happening this
MARCH 21st, 22nd at BOURBON STREET outside TAMPA, FLORIDA. Nightmare Records owner
Lance King says "....this will ad to my personal fun during my customary Spring break vacation."

AVIAN new line up features vocalist LANCE KING ( BALANCE OF POWER, PYRAMAZE, GEMINI vocalist )
Guitarist and FOUNDER of AVIAN- YAN LEVIATHAN, Guitarist BILL HUDSON (CELLADOR / THE SUPREMACY), Bassist MIKA HORIUCHI (CELLADOR)
and JERRY B. on drums.
More info on the Avian www.AVIANband.com / www.myspace.com/avianba

and to Kimavir, RE: Rob rock, well unfortunately our date didn't work for Rob's band, but he'll be at the Nightmare Metal fest show.
I'm happy to see that he'll be at this years Prog Power!