NIGHTMARE will have the new THEOCRACY

Hi Lance

Good to see you here! (also know u from myspace)

Good to see Nightmare is stocking the new Theocracy, and also the new Harmony album which should be great too!

Woah! Another person who knows BOTH Harmony and Theocracy???

Their new stuff does sound INCREDIBLE. Still... I thought I was alone in this world! :OMG:

Woah! Another person who knows BOTH Harmony and Theocracy???

Their new stuff does sound INCREDIBLE. Still... I thought I was alone in this world! :OMG:

Yep, there are a few of us at least who like both Thecracy and Harmony....maybe i just invented a good name for a band - Theocratic Harmony? :)

I've heard the new Harmony songs at their myspace page and it sounds great! Look foward to getting that soon along with the new Theocracy.

I'm new, both to this forum and Theocracy. I'm a "reformed-metalhead" who just now stumbled into this band, after having ditched a large personal collection of secular Metal for the positivity of Christian Music.

Anyway, that intro brings me to my question. With the NA distro being done by "Nightmare Records", does that mean I won't be able to walk in to a local Christian Book & Music store and find the new Theocracy album in December?

It's not that I have an issue with buying music in mainstream stores, but I think lyrics like these need to be exposed to NA audiences that wouldn't be looking for a 'Nightmare', if you know what I mean.

Best of luck with, and my prayers, for a successful Mirror of Souls release,
Derrick.

Dark Theocratic Harmony in the Water

line up:

Matt Smith: lead vocals, backing vocals, choir vocals, guitar, keyboards, bass
Henrik Bath: lead vocals, backing vocals, guitar
Jonathan Hinds: lead guitars
Markus Sigfridsson: lead guitars
Shawn Benson: drums, percussion
Tobias Enbert: drums, percussion
Magnus Holmberg: keyboards

Guests:

Mike Portnoy: drums, percussion, backing vocals

i suppose that would be some kind of "EPIC NEOCLASSICAL TECHNICAL PROGRESSIVE POWER METAL" or something like that :p