THEOCRACY - AS THE WORLD BLEEDS

I just Find this out, so First let me be:
Wou, por fin tenemos fecha!!!, ya hay portada que está rajada y titulo del disco que esta soñado!!! el arte me dejo con la peluca parada, excelente, la sacaron del estadio!!! la foto de la banda tuaniX, por fina hay fecha, por fin, POR FIN!!!!!
Ok, now my brain can work bilingual... Finally we have something "solid" and just one word came to me AMAZING!!!!

Seriously, I have no problems making purchases at any store, online or otherwise, but paypal always declines my card without any explanation.

Can't you transfer money to your paypal account? I use paypal without even having a creditcard...

I have a CC in my PayPal and it works no problem. I believe you need to have a bank account linked to make some purchases.

Can't wait for this album. I fell in love with this band last month and I can't stop listening to Mirror Of Souls. Just purchased the single too. :headbang:

If anyone wants more teasers from the album, Amazon has their traditional 30 second clips from each song. I hope the band is okay with me posting the link. I'm looking forward to this even more!

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005XOSJNI/ref=sr_1_album_1_rd?ie=UTF8&child=B005XOSLWW&qid=1319161089&sr=1-1[/ame]

Well could someone upload it to GrooveShark? Positive that's legal. At least more than YouTube.

I post this in the wrong thread. I re-posted it in the right thread, but it's not letting me delete it here.

If anyone wants more teasers from the album, Amazon has their traditional 30 second clips from each song. I hope the band is okay with me posting the link. I'm looking forward to this even more!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e=UTF8&child=B005XOSLWW&qid=1319161089&sr=1-1

Thanks a lot! This is sounding amazing!

AmazonAmazon
OH MY GOOOOOD !
This album sounds more and more epic ! CAANNT WAIT LOONGERR !!!
I would pay 10 times the price it cost to have it now ! :headbang: :loco:

PS : I had to add that these shorts trailers are driving me totally crazy, guys, IT'S SO GOOOOOOD ! I wouldn't have ever dreamt you guys made a so good album, I wouldn't have ever dreamt that the perfect music I would dream to listen to would be created one day. FANTASTIC.