JAPANESE RELEASE OF "AS THE WORLD BLEEDS" ANNOUNCED

For people not looking for metal, I'd agree......but if I were to try to get someone that's already a metal fan into Theocracy, I AM isn't the song I'd use.

100% agree. It all depends on the audience. When I'm introducing the band to non-metal folk, I'd go to I AM immediately. But for a typical metal fan who doesn't know Theocracy? There's a lot of other songs that would be a better introduction. Now for a Christian metalhead who looks for Christian bands? Yeah, then I'd probably be back to I AM :D

My favorite Skillet song is Rebirthing. Isn't that from Awake?

EDIT: nvm, it's from Comatose

That track list is ..... ummm ...... interesting. I certainly wouldn't have thought about rearranging it that way. Honestly I think the original order is perfect ..... though I may be having trouble thinking of it any other way because I've listened to to it that way so much.

Am I the only one who doesn't think I AM is a good choice for a closing track? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the song, and it's arguably the best on ATWB (I flip-flop between that and The Gift of Music). I can also understand the desire to place the big epic at the end. But I AM just doesn't feel like I closing song at all. I wish I could articulate exactly why that is.

Anyone know how much it will cost to import this? It irks me that there are Theocracy songs I don't have, even if one of a cover and the other is another version of a song I already own. This reminds me though - I really need to listen to some Neal Morse.

Honestly, the only change to the track list was I AM. Everything else is in the same order. And I think it's a fantastic ending.

Just a reminder for those of you that have purchased the Japanese import. These need to stay exclusive to the Japanese release at this time. Please don't upload them to YouTube, as you'll only be creating more work for me and you. Thanks!

Someday down the road (just like with Wages of Sin). The tracks have to be exclusive to Japan for quite a while or else you can't release an album in Japan. That's just the music business reality.

I still don't see the links.
I tried to go to King's records website, but well, it's in Japanese I don't understand anything :loco:

The links were in the other thread. Here's Ulterium's post:

The Japanese version is available for pre-ordering straight from Japan at the places below;
http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/4975298
http://www.amazon.co.jp/ア&#1...#12463;ラシー/dp/B007BHFU8C

Don't order the other cheaper versions at those places though [if you want the Japanese edition that is], because then you'll receive a European or US import

Google Translator is your friend :)