JAPANESE RELEASE OF "AS THE WORLD BLEEDS" ANNOUNCED

THEOCRACY: JAPANESE RELEASE OF "AS THE WORLD BLEEDS" ANNOUNCED

The Japanese label King Records will release the Theocracy album "As The World Bleeds" in Japan on April 25th. The Japanese edition will include two bonus tracks; "I'm in a Cage [Neal Morse cover]" and "Martyr [Live in the Studio]".

The track listing for the Japanese edition of "As The World Bleeds";

01. The Master Storyteller
02. Nailed
03. Hide in the Fairytale
04. 30 Pieces of Silver
05. The Gift of Music
06. Light of the World
07. Drown
08. Altar to the Unknown God
09. As the World Bleeds
10. I AM
Bonus tracks;
11. I'm in a Cage [Neal Morse cover]
12. Martyr [Live in the Studio]

"As The World Bleeds" was released in Europe on November 25th through Ulterium Records and in North America on November 21st through Nightmare Records.

Nope. International releases sometimes have changed track lists. Best example I can think of is Extol's Undeceived. I got it while here in Thailand, turns out it was the European release. So the song 'Undeceived' is before 'Inferno' (which opened on the American release).

NEAL MORSE COVER AHHH MAN!!!!!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES DO WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess in a year or 2 this version will be released here in North Anerica as a digibook with the 2 extra songs and I will probably get it. I am interested in hearing the Neal Morse tune though. He as some good stuff out. I need to get me some Neal Moerse tunes as I don't have any.

Funny...I googled the Neal Morse song (Neal Morse's version, that is), but couldn't find it anywhere.

Ah, I found it now. :)

It sounded good, but it didn't sound like Theocracy's style. I assume you guys made it somewhat heavier, right?

I like this tracklisting a lot better. For me at least, I AM seemed a natural answer to As the World Bleeds.

Can't wait to hear the bonus tracks.

Agreed. The piano at the end felt like the perfect ending. I was kinda disappointed that it was first. Maybe I'll re-arrange it to match the other "official" track list.

I personally liked the track listing for the other one. I Am is a pretty epic introduction, and As the World Bleeds is a good one to leave you with to think about when it's over.

Not saying this one is bad, just saying I don't/wouldn't mind it either way. BUT (lol) I do like ours for the reasons above. And just to add, i'm happy to have all those songs on one CD =D like i'm sure every one else is.

I'm looking forward to them other songs too!

I like the original one better, personally, but I think for fans that maybe aren't already familiar with Theocracy, The Master Storyteller is a better introduction than I AM. So I guess it has functionality. Lol

I don't know, FABT; I AM is one of only two Theocracy songs that nobody I've showed it to has ever not loved. My mom liked it, and she doesn't like metal at all. An online friend in her 60s likes it, and she definitely doesn't like metal at all. I AM is one of those songs that everyone seems to like. It's a wonderful introduction to Theocracy.